Names Searched Right Now:

One more thing...

The "hot tub" thread got closed right as I was replying. Sorry; I know threads get closed for a reason but I think this is kind of important:

@hiccups, during my pregnancies I've sat on the edge of the hot tub and just put my feet in. Then, when I start to feel too warm I take them out and just sit there. It's nice to be included in a "hot-tubbing" group of people without taking the risks.

Do you mind if I ask whether you have the support of your parents/family?

I guess the reason I'm asking is because you got a little bit defensive toward Lawsonhailey (e.g., the "Not that it's any of your business..." comment) and it struck me as a little bit funny. None of this situation with your impending parenthood is anyone's business but yours, of course, but I think it's important for you to remember that you did solicit the advice of the folks here (because, as you said, your mom wasn't around to ask). So, when you do that, the details of your life do tend to become others' business pretty quickly!

My point is, if you don't want any scrutiny or any implied criticism of the act of becoming a 17-year-old mom, it might not be the best idea to share these things about yourself on the internet without growing some thicker skin. I should know; I became a mom at 21, and a little bit of snark from others on an internet forum is the absolute least of your worries even in the best possible scenario, dear.

That said, I truly wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and the best possible outcomes in your life.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas Christopher, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Thank you for the suggestion! Texas weather is a littttle too cold to just sit beside the hottub, so I will wait until it's warm enough for the pool! I am having enough issues as it is! I didn't feel any scrutiny whatsoever ,but I have seemed to notice my moods just shift pretty easily. I didn't mean to snap at anyone if I did

Also, I'm 18, and will be alllmmoost 19 when she gets here!

Quote Originally Posted by hiccups View Post
    Also, I'm 18, and will be alllmmoost 19 when she gets here!
    I stand corrected.

No, seriously. Do your parents know?
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas Christopher, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Quote Originally Posted by mill1020 View Post
    I stand corrected.

No, seriously. Do your parents know?
    My mom knows! Haven't told anyone else yet..... It's sorta hard to just throw in at dinner. My partners sisters and our group of friends.. And all of Nameberry!