Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which 2 for our top 2?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cecily Fiona

50 58.14%
  • Cecelia felicity

14 16.28%
  • Felicity Cecelia

25 29.07%
  • None

10 11.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    not fond of any of them really. I love Cecilia and Felicity both, but they do not work well together.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I don't think Cecilia and Felicity work well together, but I love both names! I voted for Cecily Fiona.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

We love Cecelia, felicity and Cecily and its almost like a three way tie. So hubby likes the idea or using Cecelia felicity or felicity Cecelia so we get the bonus of being able to use two of our faves together. It is a little heavy on the s sounds but I don't mind it too much. I do love the rhythm and flow of Cecily Fiona. My husband likes that Cecelia can to by Celia or Cece. He thinks Cecily is harder to say for kids and that they might call her cesspool or septic :/ I think for those reasons he likes felicity more.

I voted for Felicity. Honestly I don't like Cecelia or Cecily especially not a first names.