Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Use this dice - http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

Your name is Jasmine. You are twenty-two years old and in your final year at college where you are studying art. A week before graduating, you meet a guy called Benji. He's twenty-four and working as a farm machinery mechanic. How do you meet?

2. At a coffee shop

He asks you out on a date and you say yes. You go to your favourite restaurant and you both hit it off straight away. After your graduation, you go on several more dates. (Roll dice) months later, things are getting serious. For the last few months you've been working as a waitress while applying for jobs. One day you get a phone call - you've got a job working as a shop manager! The only thing is, you'll have to move to a different city.

2. Seattle, Washington

You ask your boyfriend to move with you and a month later, you both move into your new flat. A year later, you and your boyfriend are settled into your new jobs and are watching TV one day when your boyfriend proposes! You say yes and, a year later, you get married. What kind of wedding do you have and where do you honeymoon?

Wedding -

1. A small spring wedding with just immediate family and close friends

Honeymoon -

4. France

While you're on your honeymoon, you both decide you want to start trying for a baby when you get back, but when you arrive home, you discover you're pregnant already! Nine months later, you give birth to your first child.

Felicity Fleur

You both love parenthood and, when your child is two, you're thrilled to discover you're pregnant again! Nine months later, you give birth for the second time.

Peony Maude

A year later, your kids are four and one when your husband turns thirty. He has an early mid-life crisis and decides on a career change. What is his new job? Car mechanic.

His new job means you have to move again. Your two bedroomed flat is getting a bit cramped and you had been planning to move anyway. Where do you move to? (Roll dice)

6. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

A month after you move, you discover you're three months pregnant! Six months later, you give birth.What gender is the baby? Boy.

The first name is your favourite name and the middle name is related to Christmas as the baby was born on the 24th of December.

Henry Noel

Two years later when the kids are seven, four and two, you decide to buy a dog. What kind do you get a corgi mix and what do you call him?

6. Crosby

Five years later, you're thirty-six, your husband is thirty-eight and your kids are twelve, nine and seven. You and your husband are both doing well at work, the kids are enjoying school and you think your family is finished until you unexpectedly fall pregnant with triplets! You and your husband decide the first names, but your youngest wants the middle names to be after their favourite Disney characters.

1 or 2 = GGG
    3 or 4 = BBB
    5 = GBB
    6 = GGB

Elizabeth Eve, Sophia Pearl & Matthew Oliver

Fleur, Penny, Henry, Lizzie, Fee & Ollie.
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Etta // Haley // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

My name is Eloise Mayim Fletcher. I am 22 years old and in my final year at college where I am studying graphic design. A week before graduating I meet a guy called Henry Elliot Shepard. He's 24 and working as a project manager for an IT company. We were friends as teenagers but lost contact when he went to college.

He asks me out on a date and I say yes. We go to my favourite restaurant and we both hit it off straight away. After my graduation, we go on several more dates. Two months later, things are getting serious. For the last few months I've been working as a waitress while applying for jobs. One day I get a phone call - I've got a job working as a graphic designer! The only thing is, I'll have to move to Denver, Colorado.

I ask my boyfriend to move with me and a month later, we both move into our new flat. A year later, me and my boyfriend are settled into our new jobs and are watching TV one day when he proposes! I say yes and, a year later, we get married. We have a small spring wedding with just immediate family and close friends, and honeymoon in Greece.

While we're on your honeymoon, we both decide we want to start trying for a baby when we get back, but when we arrive home, I discover I'm pregnant already! Nine months later, I give birth to our first child, a little girl who we name:

Francesca Wren "Frankie"

We both love parenthood and, when Frankie is two, we're thrilled to discover I'm pregnant again! Nine months later, I give birth for the second time, to another little girl:

Violet Eve

A year later, our kids are four and one when my husband turns thirty. He has an early mid-life crisis and decides on a career change, moving into the music industry as a producer.

His new job means we have to move again. Our two bedroomed flat is getting a bit cramped and we had been planning to move anyway. We move to Atlanta, Georgia.

A month after we move, I discover I'm three months pregnant! Six months later, I give birth to our first son:

Atticus Christian

Two years later when the kids are seven, four and two, we decide to buy a dog. We get a golden retriever and name him Ozzy.

Five years later, I'm thirty-six, my husband is thirty-eight and our kids are twelve, nine and seven. Me and my husband are both doing well at work, the kids are enjoying school and we think our family is finished until I unexpectedly fall pregnant with triplets, all boys! Me and my husband decide the first names, but our youngest wants the middle names to be after his favourite Disney characters.

Noah Dashiell, William August "Will" and Elijah Thaddeus "Eli"

Our children are: Frankie, Violet, Atticus, Noah, Will and Eli <3

Your name is Sophia Gallagher. You are twenty-two years old and in your final year at college where you are studying teaching. A week before graduating, you meet a guy called Jake Oliver. He's twenty-four and working as a pediatrician. How do you meet?
    -- At a party your friend dragged you to

He asks you out on a date and you say yes. You go to your favourite restaurant and you both hit it off straight away. After your graduation, you go on several more dates. 5 months later, things are getting serious. For the last few months you've been working as a waitress while applying for jobs. One day you get a phone call - you've got a job working as a teacher! The only thing is, you'll have to move to a different city- Madison, Wisconsin.

You ask your boyfriend to move with you and a month later, you both move into your new flat. A year later, you and your boyfriend are settled into your new jobs and are watching TV one day when your boyfriend proposes! You say yes and, a year later, you get married. What kind of wedding do you have and where do you honeymoon ?
    Wedding- A mid-size wedding in your hometown
    Honeymoon - Egypt

While you're on your honeymoon, you both decide you want to start trying for a baby when you get back, but when you arrive home, you discover you're pregnant already! Nine months later, you give birth to your first child (Roll dice).
    -- Jasper Levi Oliver

You both love parenthood and, when your child is two, you're thrilled to discover you're pregnant again! Nine months later, you give birth for the second time.
    -- Violet Grace Oliver

A year later, your kids are four and one when your husband turns thirty. He has an early mid-life crisis and decides on a career change. What is his new job?
    -- Journalist

His new job means you have to move again. Your two bedroomed flat is getting a bit cramped and you had been planning to move anyway. Where do you move to?
    -- Raleigh, North Carolina

A month after you move, you discover you're three months pregnant! Six months later, you give birth.What gender is the baby? (Roll dice)
    -- Willow Joy Oliver

Two years later when the kids are seven, four and two, you decide to buy a dog. What kind do you get (your choice) and what do you call him? -- Corgi, named Crosby

Five years later, you're thirty-six, your husband is thirty-eight and your kids are twelve, nine and seven. You and your husband are both doing well at work, the kids are enjoying school and you think your family is finished until you unexpectedly fall pregnant with triplets! (Roll dice) You and your husband decide the first names, but your youngest wants the middle names to be after their favourite Disney characters.
    -- Olivia Colette, Emma Rosie and Joshua August
    Writer, Reader, Teacher

Girls: Willow Estelle, Emily Charlotte, Mia Elizabeth
    Boys: Harper Samuel, Sebastian Thomas, Aubrey Nathaniel

Your name is April. You are twenty-two years old and in your final year at college where you are studying Elementary Teaching. A week before graduating, you meet a guy called Conner. He's twenty-four and working as a Lawyer. He asks you out on a date and you say yes. You go to your favorite restaurant and you both hit it off straight away. After your graduation, you go on several more dates. Four months later, things are getting serious. For the last few months you've been working as a waitress while applying for jobs. One day you get a phone call - you've got a job working as a teacher! I have to move to San Francisco, CA. You ask your boyfriend to move with you and a month later, you both move into your new flat. A year later, you and your boyfriend are settled into your new jobs and are watching TV one day when your boyfriend proposes! You say yes and, a year later, you get married. We have a mid-sized wedding in my hometown, Baltimore, MD and we honeymoon in Greece. While you're on your honeymoon, you both decide you want to start trying for a baby when you get back, but when you arrive home, you discover you're pregnant already! Nine months later, you give birth to your first child, a girl named Arabella Sage. Arabella is two when I give birth to boy girl twins, Iris Blue and Boone Isaiah. Arabella is four and the twins are one, Conner turned thirty and decided to change careers. The only thing is our family has to move to Sacramento, CA. A month after the move, you discover you're three months pregnant! Six months later, you give birth to a girl named Channin December. Arabella is seven, Iris and Boone are four, and Channin is two. We decide to buy a husky/German shepherd named Dylan. I am 36, Conner is 38, Arabella is twelve, Iris and Boone are 9, and Channin is seven, I become pregnant with triplets, two girls and a boy. Their names are Lillian Colette, Avery Coral, and Jayden Django.
    My family:
    Conner Samuel: 38
    April Ingrid: 36
    Arabella Sage: 12
    Iris Blue and Boone Isaiah: 9
    Channin December: 7
    Lillian Colette, Avery Coral, and Jayden Django: NB

Your name is Catherine Diana Jones "Cate." You are twenty-two years old and in your final year at college where you are studying English. A week before graduating, you meet a guy called Felix Oliver Anderson. He's twenty-four and working as an IT analyst. How do you meet?

In the grocery store - you both reach for the same carton of apple juice

He asks you out on a date and you say yes. You go to your favourite restaurant and you both hit it off straight away. After your graduation, you go on several more dates. Three months later, things are getting serious. For the last few months you've been working as a waitress while applying for jobs. One day you get a phone call - you've got a job working as a journalist! The only thing is, you'll have to move to a different city

Jacksonville, Florida

You ask your boyfriend to move with you and a month later, you both move into your new flat. A year later, you and your boyfriend are settled into your new jobs and are watching TV one day when your boyfriend proposes! You say yes and, a year later, you get married. What kind of wedding do you have and where do you honeymoon (Roll dice)?

Wedding -
    A big church wedding in the summer

Honeymoon -
    England

While you're on your honeymoon, you both decide you want to start trying for a baby when you get back, but when you arrive home, you discover you're pregnant already! Nine months later, you give birth to your first child.

Boy named Jude Hunter

You both love parenthood and, when your child is two, you're thrilled to discover you're pregnant again! Nine months later, you give birth for the second time (Roll dice).

Girl named Senna Kate

A year later, your kids are four and one when your husband turns thirty. He has an early mid-life crisis and decides on a career change. What is his new job?

Advertising

His new job means you have to move again. Your two bedroomed flat is getting a bit cramped and you had been planning to move anyway. Where do you move to?

Nashville, Tennessee

A month after you move, you discover you're three months pregnant! Six months later, you give birth.What gender is the baby? (Roll dice)

Girl named Nora December

Two years later when the kids are seven, four and two, you decide to buy a dog. What kind do you get and what do you call him?

Chocolate Lab named Hendrix

Five years later, you're thirty-six, your husband is thirty-eight and your kids are twelve, nine and seven. You and your husband are both doing well at work, the kids are enjoying school and you think your family is finished until you unexpectedly fall pregnant with triplets! You and your husband decide the first names, but your youngest wants the middle names to be after their favourite Disney characters.

Girl named Emily Violet
    Boy named Gabriel Sheldon "Gabe"
    Boy named Mason Thaddeus