Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Adelaide Australia

It does seem the worse of both worlds to have an official list but then allow something as bad as 'poison' onto it - at least most countries with an approved list include all their own ancient traditional names and save newborn citizens the mortification of 'victim' or 'poision'
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

New England
    This was awesome. I love being able to read about names from all the international berries!

Poor Nam. What if they think something's yummy?
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

Niñas- Noemí Aurora, nn Nora, Leila, Isela
    Niños- Lucas Emmanuel, Levi Elijah, Aaron

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Sorry for reviving this old thread, but I actually just found out that I know someone whose acquaintances had Jazz approved for their son. My thought immediately ran to this thread and "why lord, why?" I can't believe I actually know someone who know someone who used this named for their kid *sigh*.
    Zelia • XXI • History student • Film and royalty enthusiast
    I blog at vesperlynds and everythingroyalty, and export names from Greenland and Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Atticus Aksel Inigo • Asa Fjordur Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Asta Ivalo (EE-vah-lu) Galadriel • Aviaaja Catherine Françoise "Avi" • Hester Margaret Undómiel "Hedy"

GPs: Nor Valdemar Oisín • Ilja Bertil Lysander • Olga Agnes Lúthien • Evelyn Alvaret Cleopatra "Elví"