Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Renaming myself, got any advice?

My Name is Sarah Jenifer Martin.
    Over the years I've gotten tired of hearing my name yelled only to find it was for another Sarah, I'd like to Change both my first and middle name to something more uncommon, and more me. I like classic and kind of out there names, but really i'll go with anything not as common.

My mom wants me to keep my first name and just change my middle name and go by that but i don't know, I kind of want to just drop both and start fresh with something i pick for myself, with some help.

So Far I Like:

Alondra
    Brynn
    Elaine
    Elise
    Jillian
    Willow
    Arlene
    Ari
    Keera
    Harper
    Audrey
    Edith
    Helena

Looking for first and middle combination but open to any suggestions.

I like them, thanks (: Willow Alexandria really sticking in my head right now

What does anyone think of Elaine Cadence?

I love the name Sarah, so I would personally agree with your mum and advise you to keep your first name and then maybe give yourself two middle names instead?
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"