Names Searched Right Now:

What do you think of these names?

Do you think the name Elivia is to odd? I know people will mistake it for Olivia but I have been in love with it ever since I meet this girl named Livia. I would probably use Elle as a nickname.I am also thinking about Aria, but I feel like it may be starting to be over used. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by loveallie05; January 7th, 2013 at 09:44 PM.

I don't know if I would call the name Elivia odd, but it does seem made up. Livia on the other hand is beautiful and is an actual name. If you like the nn Elle, what about the name Elena. I love Aria also. Although it's not an obscure name, it is definitely not overused.
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

I second that if you love Livia, I would just go with that or even Olivia itself! Although super popular, I think the name Elivia would cause too much confusion and it essentially has the same sound as the more recognizable and popular spelling.

Some other El- names that might appeal to you if you like that sound particularly (and aren't too overused) are Eleni (Leni is adorable), Ellen (my own name that I love), Elsa, Elsie, Eleanor, Elvira

Eleni Elivia? Ellen Elivia? Elsa Elivia? You could get that favorite name in in that way, too, if you don't mind the alliteration.

Aria is a gorgeous musical name that definitely isn't too overused.