Names Searched Right Now:
Page 253 of 660 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    My husband and I definitely want to find out the sex of our baby, but we're not going to tell anyone else except maybe immediate family members (if they want to know). You've got to have some surprises to announce! Personally, I'm hoping for a girl, because that will eliminate problems such as naming (husband is dead set on naming a son Samuel James after his father and himself) and the circumcision discussion (husband wants baby boy circumcised). A girl would avoid those issues! Also, I could use my favourite name ever - Susannah
    I have a similar situation. We want to have a gender reveal shower near the end of the pregnancy and tell everyone like that, we will know in advance though. I kinda secretly want a girl, partially because I'm not crazy about the boy name my husband is set on (Zane Fredrick) and because I ADORE the name Claudia Louise. Not sure where Zane came from and while I don't hate it, it does have a couple negative connotations for me. Fredrick is my DH's middle name and his father's name, that I'm totally fine with.

More than the sex of the baby, I'm concerned with getting pregnant soon so I can avoid being massively pregnant during the summer. A bit selfish, but the thought bums me out. I don't do well in the heat normally so I'm concerned that being pregnant during the summer will make the experience more of a negative and I'd rather avoid that.

I should be ovulating this cycle on father's day. I think that'll be super neat if we get pregnant then. Fingers crossed for everyone!!

~~ aunt to Sydney, Raeden, Raquel, Kylie, Bradey, Cameron, Emma, Avery, Anniston, Aden, and Ayden ~~
    ~~doggy mom to Paige and Harley Quinn~~
    ~~hamster mom to Persephone~~
    ~~kitten mom to Seven~~

Well. Hello, AF. I hate your face.

At least it's the start of a new cycle and a new month to try.

Excuse me while I go pout, watch crappy tv and eat chocolate. Hmpf.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Quote Originally Posted by casilayne View Post
    Well. Hello, AF. I hate your face.

At least it's the start of a new cycle and a new month to try.

Excuse me while I go pout, watch crappy tv and eat chocolate. Hmpf.
    Oh my gosh this cracked me up! not that this happened to you but how you reacted, I pretty much did the same thing today! You are not welcomed AF, now leave please.

In all seriousness, sorry girl, what a bummer =(
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Hey Gals,

Wow - what a welcome! Thanks for the kind words!

@alzora - yes, the cyclical nature of this process is emotionally exhausting. While we are enjoying the "trying" part, it really, REALLY sucks to get your hopes up every. single. month just to be let down. And don't get me started on the analyzing of symptoms - sheesh! It wears me out just thinking about doing this again. I wish I could stop - stop thinking so much, stop worrying, stop analyzing. But I guess that is the nature of the beast. It helps to know that I'm not the only one who gets all crazy every month. If this month proved to be unsuccessful, we may seek more help. My period just ended yesterday so I will start my OPK tomorrow - give it the old college try once again! And yes - Jubilee is still one of my favorites. Maybe a guilty pleasure, but it's so fun! Jubal is also fun for a boy - I have a soft spot for boys names that are fun and spunky!

@violetink1231 - The Impatience Express - you couldn't have been chosen a more accurate term! Loving it!

@sarahmezz - Ah, my fellow newly wed! Such a lovely phase of life to me in! I'm trying not to spoil this time with the preoccupation of wanting to be pregnant.

@frances322 - thank you for the encouraging story. I really, REALLY try to tell myself that maybe all we need is more time. It's just beyond frustrating that there is nothing to do but keep trying and then play the waiting game.
    Newly marrried, looking forward to starting a family!

Current favorites:
    Matilda, Tallulah, Felicity, Jubilee, Imogen, Cecily, Petra, January, Pippa, Lavender
    Asa, Kieran, Cormac, Arlo, Tennyson, Wilder, Kellen, Flynn, Milo, Leland, Roscoe

@jcannoy I know what you mean about not wanting to be pregnant in summer! If I conceive this month I'll deliver at the end of the Australian summer, so my entire third trimester will be during extreme heat - yay. Oh well, my mum did the same with me (my birthday is February 23)!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter