Names Searched Right Now:
Page 642 of 660 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 ... LastLast
Results 3,206 to 3,210 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Thanks guys

Happy thanks giving to all the Americans! And to everyone else why not!

Went to the doc yesterday urine test came out negative so just need to organise time to get a blood test… i know this is silly but i really hate needles and am kinda hoping ill get an answer before i have to do the blood test!
    The doc said if I'm not pregnant the blood test won't be a waste tho as they will also do a pre-pregnancy analysis to make sure my numbers or something are good..

I'm about 2 weeks late so the chances of me being pregnant and getting a negative urine test is pretty low.. I could tell the doc thinks my period hasn't arrived because of the wedding "stress". Ive gone to this weird place where i sort of let go of having to know… either I'm pregnant or not and nothing will change that

Altho tomorrow i most likely will be singing a different tune but for today I'm happy not obsessing about it!

@maggie just when you were about to write the month off you ovulate! its always that way

Goodluck to those in all stages!
    Last edited by bettydogooder; November 27th, 2013 at 05:50 PM.

Waiting for baby bear #1

** Freya Winifred, Scarlett Ivy,
    Arcadia Lillian **
    ~~ Ash, Kellen March, Lennox River ~~

Considering
    Guinevere, Wilder, Arwen, Inara, Xander
    Lila, Phoebe
    Liv, Lorraine, Chance

We've all been very quiet... Tryptophan comas? Lol

How's everyone doing? Any updates?

Middle of the TWW here, and nothing new to report.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I'm 1DPO! Yay, a whole two week wait ahead of me. We're a bit out of sync now, Dindlee, since you ovulated early this month!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Silly early ovulating ovaries! I'll miss my TWW buddy! Although, hopefully, neither of us will have another TWW for a while.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

@Dindlee - yep, it's day 2 of the tryptophan today (since we went back to my relatives' today for leftovers). At this point, I feel like I"ll never need to eat again... :-)

I'm pretty sure that I've ovulated, since I've had three high temps, which puts me at 3DPO. AF will probably be due around the same day as @Sarahmezz though, since last month my LP was 16 days. This would be another 42 day cycle (BOO!), but at least it looks like I'm ovulating.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova