Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Mine would be Madeleine Grace. My middle name is Grace and I have always known that I would want to pass it on to my first born daughter. As for Madeleine, it has all the qualities of a wonderful name to me. I just love the spelling, the sound, and the feel as well as the history and heritage of the name. My husband and I love that it is after Mary Magdalene. We went on our honeymoon to Paris and the first place we went to was L'Eglise de la Madeleine. It is perfect with our last name too. <3
    We don't mind Maddie but we would try to use Madeleine as much as possible.
    Madeleine * Catherine * Elizabeth * Grace * Caroline * Eliza * Florence * Cordelia * Claudia * Lillian * Matilda * Eloise * Therese * Julia * Cecilia * Camille

William * Sebastian * Julian * John Paul * Vaughan * Gabriel * Leo * Thibault * Fabian * Xavier * Hadrian * Cassius * Emanuel * Henry * Owen * Jude

Gwenyth Dahlia Marie Ellis
    She would go by her middle name Dahlia
    My DH and i are set on this name for the future and currently TTC
    ~Chantel Marie

This is a rough question because DH and I are currently trying to decide. *Sigh* if it were just up to me I'd have to say Rose Anne.

Please pray for Lucy, her and her family need your support: http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/

Currently loving....
    Henry, Jack, Jude, Liam, Beckett, Wesley, Noah, Mason, Simon, Luke
    Lucia (Lucy), Annabel, Eloise, Leah, Avery, Brennan/Brynn, Lilah, Reese, Annora, Antonia