Who goes first?
    He does

I live to be 85. He lives to be 80.

How do you meet your end?
    Die in my sleep

How does DH meet his end?
    Heart Attack

What happens to your kids and grankids?
    We leave our children with the house. They decide to keep it as a vacation home for the family to use for generations. Every child and grandchild gets a share of money for college or anything they want.

Rye dies of a heart attack, and months later I die in
    my sleep, at age 65. My children split up the money
    equally. The california house goes to Phoenix,
    who already lives there with his kids and husband.
    And the house in Boston is used as a vacation house
    for Leo and Beau when they return to Massachusetts.
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

My name is Clary Elizabeth Wood, and my birthday is on April 12th, 1998. I was born in Marietta, Georgia, to my very young parents - Kelsey Joan Hart and Ryan Michael Wood. I have red hair and light brown eyes. My parents, being very young, had quite a hard time raising me and my older sister, Katherine. What added to their parenting problem was the fact they kept having more babies. By the time I was eight, I had six-year-old twin sisters, Evelyn and Cecilia, and two little brothers, Kyle and Edmund, ages two and one. Our parents, being only twenty-four, could not care for us. Instead, our Aunt Lynne and our Uncle Sam, who had no kids, were able to become our family. They adopted me and my brothers and sisters, and from then on my childhood was quite normal and happy.

Soon, though, my childhood ended and I went to King's College in Wilkes-Barre. I was very excited to pursue my dream of being an artist.

I first met my husband, John Colin McKenzie, at a birthday party for my friend Anastasia Khlopnova. Colin had known her since she was a baby and I had met Anastasia through college. He had brown eyes and brown hair. We hit it off immediately and went out for our first date a week later, at a local amusement park. I learned more about him as our relationship went further. He is an only child, born to a young mother, Valerie Redmond. He's about two years older than me, born December 7th, 1996. He really wants to major in law and become a lawyer. After I finished college, we move to Indianapolis, where he starts a new law firm and I'm able to sell my paintings.

After only 6 months, Colin and I were already discussing getting married. We were very much in love, and finally, after about a month, Colin proposed to me when we were out to eat at a place called Giuseppe's. I, of course, said yes! We married at a country resort in October and flew off to Rome a day later. There, we spent a month. We came back home to Indianapolis and got things settled with money, furniture, family, jobs, etc. and then finally bought a house together! We enjoyed our married life as two until, 6 years later, we both decided we would like to start a family.

Our first baby came perfectly on time, on his expected date. Matthew James McKenzie, or otherwise Matt, was born December 5th, 2029. He has brown hair and one light brown eye and one light blue eye. Our next baby came six years late, with brown hair and dark brown eyes. Christian Michael was born January 12th, 2035. 9 months after Christian came our first baby girl, Maeve Elizabeth. She was born October 14th, 2035 with gingery brown hair and light blue eyes. 12 months after Maeve came a little sister, Scout Evelynn. Scout McKenzie was born December 31st, 2036. Scout has bright red hair and light blue eyes. Our final baby, Sophia Katherine, was born 3 years later, on June 1st, 2039, with light brown hair and big brown eyes.

Matt was the first of our kids to get married. He married his high school sweetheart, Erin, in 2051. Matt also became a lawyer and works for his father in Indianapolis, while Erika is a nurse. The two of them have two sons, Logan James McKenzie (2053) and Carter Bryson McKenzie (2055).

Christian married next. He went to college to study oncology and there, he met his girlfriend Sonali, who wanted to become a pharmacist. They married in 2058 and have one daughter, a little girl, called Lily Mitravinda McKenzie (2061), and they live in Orlando.

Maeve married a boy called Aidan Mitchell. Maeve, who went to college to become a marine biologist, quickly changed her plans when she met her Army boyfriend. Maeve decided to become a chef instead. The two married on an Air Force base in 2060 and have three daughters: Britany Grace Mitchell (2062), Carly Rae Mitchell (2063), and Mikayla Rose Mitchell (2064). They have lived all over the place, but currently they live in DC.

Scout grew up to become a sculptor. Her husband, Hayden Dawson, is in a band and is a psychologist. The two of them were married 2062 and have a little boy, Colton Phillip (2066), and a little girl, Cara Jillian (2069). Their family lives in Chicago.

Sophia ended up as a pianist. She married a violinist called Louis Edison, and were married in 2064. They have a son, called Thomas Andrew (2070). They live in Manhattan, New York City.

I kicked a bucket at age 90 (2088) and my husband passed away in a post office the next day.
    -- Lottie --

The Wise Family on New Year's Eve 2049:
    DH: Edmund Bartholomew Wise 'Eddie' (64)
    DW: Jeannie-Mae Roxanne Wise nee Jameson 'Mae' (60)

DD: Hailey Renata Pope nee Wise (37)
    - DH: Oliver Gregory Pope (39)
    -- DS: Zachary Owen Pope (6)
    -- DS: Damian Arthur Pope (6)

DD: Evangeline Grace Logan nee Wise (34)
    - DH: Jasper Niall Logan (34)
    -- DD: Gemma Lauren Logan (14)
    -- DD: Bianca Emily Logan (12)

DD: Caelan Geneva Wright nee Wise (32)
    - DH: Nathaniel David Ross (34)
    -- DD: Genesis Lily Wise (5)
    - DH: Johnathon Xavier Wright (40)
    -- DS: Joshua Reuben Wright (1)

DD: Ruby Dakota Wise (28)
    -- DD: Kaitlin Tamara Wise (11)

DD: Alanna Rachel Jones nee Wise (25)
    - DH: Leon Timothy Jones (26)
    -- DS: Callum Dominic Jones (1)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who goes first, you or your husband?
    I do.

You live to the ripe age of 80
    Your husband lives to be 85.

How do you meet your end?
    I get pneumonia, and I die in my sleep in the hospital with Hailey and her DH Oliver keeping me company.

How does your husband meet his end?
    He dies in his sleep at home of natural causes, very peacefully.

What happens to your kids & grandkids?
    Hailey and Oliver inherit Eddie's restaurant, and they expand and make it into one of the most popular restaurants in the state.

Evangeline and Jasper remain happily married for many more years. When Evangeline retires from teaching, they open an animal shelter, which their nieces, nephews and grandchildren are thrilled with.

Caelan retires from modelling, and goes on to be a successful film producer. She and Johnathon file for divorce after 15 years of marriage. She never remarries, but she is a wonderful mother to her two children, and a great auntie to her nieces and nephews.

Ruby discovers that she can't have children. She adopts and fosters children to make up for it, and the social services come to her if they need a place for a child to stay. She inherits our house.

Alanna and Leon have twin girls in 2051 - Lydia Megan and Sophia Isabel. They move back to White Plains, NY, to be closer to Ruby, Hailey and their families.

The money that Eddie and you made via some savvy investments is put into a family fund, divided among everyone.
    MY NAME LIST:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9818691
    Vote for your favourites!!

At the age of 65, I had to leave my husband, children, & grandchildren behind. I passed away from complications due to pneumonia.

20 years later, Shadow left the rest of the family as he died from heart failure.
    Alba Johanna Leigh joined us March 21, 2013 @ 7:06pm ~ 7lbs, 4.6oz & 20in

Girls: ~ Alba Johanna Leigh (used) ~ Harlow Janelle Honor ~ Ariadne Mathilda Claire - 'Ari'
    Boys: ~ Josiah Justus Lucan - 'Siah' ~ Kainoa Zane Jedaiah - 'Kai' ~ Maddox Walter Theo - 'Max'

My favorite names!