Menu
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Smile Your teenage mum baby names?

When I was a teenager I loved the Sophie and hoped I'd have two girls and called one Sophie and one Marie Therese (like Marie Antoinette's daughter.) what were your teen favorites?

I've loved the name Phoebe Grace since I was about 14, maybe even younger than that, and I'd have used that on a daughter. Now I'd probably not use Grace as it's becoming a filler name, but I still have Phoebe in my top three.

In my early teens, some of my favourites included Caitlin/Katie, Allie, Louise, and Amy, off the top of my head. I had my daughter in my late teens and named her Elena. I can't believe how much my style changed in that space of time!
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

I remember really loving the name Monique. I'm glad I grew out of that.

I absolutely adored the name Minuet September. I still think it's musical and beautiful. I wanted to have a baby girl, born in September, and give her that name, but I got a cat and she was given the name Minuet, and then I could never use it on a baby.
    Jamie

Proud mommy to three beautiful girls - Elise Margaret, Marie Gretchen Ilayda, and Clara James Ceylan (Ilayda and Ceylan prn Jay-lawn are Turkish names since the girls were born in Turkey)

Expecting another little girl in July.