Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names for Triplet Girls!

Thinking of names for my triplet girls, and I was thinking about the names Aoife (prn. EE-fa), Primrose, and Sonja. Are they a good trio, or since Aoife and Sonja rhyme, Prim will feel a little left out. Am I overreacting? Thanks for your help!! If you have any suggestions, they will be greatly appreciated!

I think Primrose is definitely an odd one out with Sonja and Aoife.
    Nathaniel . Eden | Alessandra . Noel

They do seem a bit mismatched--Aoife is Irish, Sonja is Russian, and Primrose is a lesser-used nature name... still, I really like them together! I absolutely adore Primrose and Sonja, and I think Aoife works well with it. Would any of them besides Primrose go by a nn? If Aoife went by Evie or something, I would think it would be a bit more evened out--Evie, Prim, and Sonja don't seem as matchy as Aoife, Prim, and Sonja might...

Congratulations on your triplets! Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Why not choose a name like Isla, Primrose and Sonja. They match better, Isla has a similar sound to Aoife and would not be as difficult to spell. People will say "Ay-offee". It's too tricky even though it has a nice sound.

Sorry I dont really like any of them... i would say that Primrose wouls be the odd one out for sure
    My current name list...

Hugh - Miles - Tate - Ned - Luca - Max - Henry - Leo

Mary - Nell - Ivy - Mae - Mila - Pearl - Iris - Nora - Hazel - Marnie - Ada - Summer - Wren - Harriet - Clara

Here is my link to vote on.... http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9816534