Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yeah, I agree with Atlaskatarzyna and I live not to far from her and I also see the name as pretty low class. It's very common too, particularly 5-10 years ago and that's why you'll find most Callum's over the age of about 6 years. However, of the ones I know best, one is 4 and the other is 5 years old.

It's strange to see Callum getting so much love on here, when in fact I'd go as far as saying it's a little dated in the UK.
    Florentina Arleen Belle & River Isaac James

Zeke Gabriel Asher - Atlas Xavier Louis - Oren Zachary Jude
    Bear William Oscar - Leif Sebastian Arthur
    Pandora Ottilie Winter - Indira Persephone Rose - Elowen Matilda Carys
    Adelaide Junia Scarlet - Clemency Eden Willow

My friend just named here twin boys Callum and Lucas. Cal is a fantastic nick name.

I love Callum! It's quirky and charming and handsome, and quite novel to most, at least here in America! I would love to meet a Callum. I love all the Cal names, but Callum my second favorite--topped only by the slightly more classic Calvin! I also love Maxwell and Declan on your list.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I love Callum, though I prefer Callan, it is a wonderful name. I think Callum fits well with your favorites, especially Declan,
    ~Parker ~
    ~Mommy to Aurora Mary and Sofia Noelle~

Future Daughterss ~ Willow Amaya ~ Ava Rhiannon ~ Eliana Kate ~ Anya Elizabeth ~ Gianna Emily ~

Future Sons ~ Luca Rafael ~ Dominic Mario ~ Lorenzo Carmine ~ Enrique Jaxon ~ Roman Anthony