Are these names too matchy for twins?

Hi nameberries! I'm writing a story where the two children (B/G twins) live in a very old-fashioned town that resembles the 1950s. Everyone in the town still behaves like they are in the 1950s, including with naming style. However, the parents of these twins wanted an older style name, with modernized nicknames. So, I've come up with Winslow - with the nickname "Winn" - and Wilhelmina - with the nickname "Willa". Do Winn and Willa sound too matchy for twin names?
    Meagan Elizabeth 💮 Teenberry

Amelia Wren l Calliope May l Caroline Alice l Eliza Violet l Elodie Blaire l Juliette Elise l Laurel Juliette l Meredith Renee l Sofia Eleanor

Bailey Christopher l Ellis James l Henry Ellis Sawyer l Hudson Alexander l Jackson Michael l Mason Tucker l Oliver Jude l Owen Hunter

They are a little too matchy for me, but it's a book and the 1950s where a lot of sibsets got matchy names, so I think is fine.
    Anastasia, Aurora, Cordelia, Evangeline, Flora, Freya, Gemma, Genevieve, Josephine, Juliet, Luella, Noelle

Alexander, Edmund, Felix, Frederick, Henry, Jack, Jasper, Louis, Peter, Sebastian, Theodore

I think it's fine. Twin names tended to be quite matchy in the 1950s, so it feels authentic.

In real life I would say it was too matchy, but for a book I think it's perfect
    Klaus Sylvester ~ Edmund Wilbur ~ Tobias Bartholomew ~ Damien Clement ~ Felix Ian ~ Philip Valentine ~ Quentin James ~ Inigo Giles ~ Otto James
    Liesel Melody ~ Amabel Beatrix ~ Winifred Viviana ~ Enid Clemency ~ Irene Eulalie ~ Sylvia Amoret ~ Margot Francine ~ Madeleine Orlaith ~ Daphne Alouette