Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Your Favourite Vintage Names ?

What are your favourite vintage names and combinations - for a boy and a girl ?

My current personnal favourite names are Rose and Henry, and my favourite combinations are Edith Florence and Joseph Theodore.
    ↠Not expecting, just collecting !↞

This is really tricky, I'm a sucker for vintage flavoured names!

For a boy it is probably Ignatius Bellamy. For a girl it is Esther Odelia.
    Girls:
    Camellia Edie, Mercy Annabelle, Elowen Lilac, Vesper Daisy, Shalom Alice, Bellamy Evangeline, Ivalo Honour.

Boys:
    Guthrie Abe, Enoch Matthias, Moses Amzi, Amias Ezekiel, Ignatius Beau, Rufus Gardener, Asa Eden.

Hmm...Right now, I'd say Rosemary, Benedict, Mary (more of a classic, I suppose), Ada, Catherine (this maybe counts?), Walter, and Frederick.
    Alyssa
    TTC #1 since 2/16

Top Choices for Our Little One:
    Ivan Gallagher
    &
    Ada Rosemary

♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola/ Magnus Frey, Morgan Escher, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Arabella, Beatrice, Imogen, Juniper, Cordelia, Hermione, Isabella
    the rest of the girls
    William, Edgar, Jasper, Gilbert, Henry, Horatio, Magnus, Sebastian, Basil, Bennett
    the rest of the boys

I (and probably many others) really love vintage names!
    My favourite individual names: Marigold (middles aren't so vintage) & Horatio
    Vintage Combos: Georgiana Sybil Eve/Sybil Henrietta Ivy and Horatio Arthur Darcy/Edmund Julian Francis.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|19|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Evanthe Rosalind Lyra • Zenobia Sybil Hermione • Marigold Sylvia Ann • Lavender • Guinevere • Amadea
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock WalterArtemis Clio ElizabethPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • Prosper William Kit • Indigo • August • Cedrick
    TimelordsTimeladies
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."