Siblings to Samuel and Halina?

I posted on here awhile back looking for help with my daughter's name and am so happy with my gorgeous Halina Jolanta (Halina (Ha-Lean-Na) after my maternal grandmother and Jolanta (Yo-LAWN-Ta) after my mother). My family is primarily Polish, my mother came to the states before I was born from Wroclaw, Poland. My SO's family are from the Deep South and have quite varying name styles to mine, though I do like his mother's name Betty. Just for fun I was playing around with the idea of futrue sibling names to go with Halina and my eldest Samuel (Samuel is named after my SO's father). For boys i was thinking Dean Thomas (Thomas is a family name from my SO's side) or Kenneth Christopher (My fathers name is Kenneth and my only brother is Christopher). Jericho has also been a unique name in mind after my best friend from college! But for girls I'm a bit stumped! We like Eastern European feminine names like;

Oksana (Ox-On-A)

Rozalia

Yola

Nadia

My father has always like Adeline and my SO is a fan of Stella but I'm not sure about either.

I would appreciate some help! Any suggestions for girl names especially would be lovely! (: