Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jude Elliott?

Jude Elliott?

What are your opinions on this name, 'Jude Elliot'. My friend just had her baby boy, her first, and named him this. I'm sure he's a cute little kid, but what do you think of this name?

I love it! Jude and Elliott (with 2 L's and 2 T's) are 2 of my all time favorite names! Plus having a Beatles song written around your name is always cool (i would know, my name's Julia)

I love it. Jude and Elliott (with two T's) both happen to be names that I love, both are solid, classic names, and together they sound really strong.

I really like it! I recently added Jude to my list (still deciding on a combo) and Jude Elliot is a serious contender (two "L"s and one "T"). I would use two MNs, so Jude Elliot Charles is my full combo. I still really like it, though. Quirky and handsome!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I love this also! I love both these names, Elliott is actually on my list and I just think this sounds wonderful and strong!