Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sylvie Genevieve, Esmee Genevieve, and Esmee Fleur are my favorites! I love all three, and Sylvie and Esmee are just so sweet. I love them with Coen and Vaughn!

My first idea for a French name is Arianne--I just heard someone mention it a little while ago, and as popular as Ariana and Arianna are, Arianne just seems to stay in the shadows. It's my second favorite girls' name, so I obviously love it, but I think it goes great with Coen and Vaughn, too. Other ideas I had include Evangeline, Arielle, and Emilie. It's not really French at all, but the idea of Magdalena/Magda/Magdalen keep coming back to me, too...

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I love Iris Genevieve and Sylvie Ynes!!

Suggestion

Nina Solange
    Eloise Fleur

Adding a couple ideas: Sylvie Cosette and Ines Aurelie. Drooooool.
    Mother of Gideon Bernard (4/30/09) and Sylvie Louise (9/26/11).

Sylvie Genevieve and Ines Solange are drawing my attention. I'm not a personal fan of Ines but with Solange, which has such a great sound, it works well. My favorite French name, though, is Delphine!

Brothers Coen and Vaughn and you want a French style girl's name.

I think that the boys names are edgy and handsome so I can't find a good fit with Esme, Iris, Nola, Flora or Inez which imo don't fit the mould.

I would definitely put Genevieve in the middle spot, she is gorgeous and oh so pretty but my feeling is that a short name would be a better fit in first spot.

I do however feel that Fleur is a very good fit. Fleur, Vaughn and Coen are all short names and I woud say this is a lovely sibset with the French connection.

Sylvie is another good fit and Sylvie, Vaughn and Coen are a good sibset and while there is the French connection there is also a strong English one too that makes it a good fit with the boy's names.

Sabine is also a pretty option and will be pronounced in English speaking countries as Sah been whereas in France it would be Sah been ah. Combo of Sabine Yvette or Sabine Yolanda.

I would prefer either Sylvie or Fleur overall.

regards,

rollo
    Psalm 23