Results 1 to 5 of 128
March 26th, 2013 07:27 PM #21
1. Your name is Serena Lily Black and you are a nineteen-year-old freshman at Stanford, majoring in psychology. You are paired up with a girl who has the same major as you for your roommate. The two of you become friends. A month into the semester, the two of you are having lunch in one of the school's cafeterias and she's going on and on about a new guy she's seeing. An older guy, a junior she met at the freshman orientation over the summer. You don't think much of it until you meet him a few days later. You like him, but you laugh when he and your roommate insist that his best friend is perfect for you and they want to set you guys up. You've bumped into the other guy a few times, but you think of him as nothing more than your roommate's boyfriend's best friend.
Roommate: Francesca Joy Lancazter
2. Thanksgiving break rolls around and you go home to Boston. You go back to school the day before classes start again and your roommate is not back yet. You know that she stayed an extra day to make up work for a class, but you haven't seen her. You also noticed that her boyfriend's best friend came back early too...not that it really means anything. As you are unpacking your bags, you see your bedsheets are rumbled, and you know for certain you washed them before you left. Still, you check anyway...and find two USED condoms under the blankets!!! Your roommate had sex in YOUR bed! You look around the campus and can't find her or her boyfriend. You go back to your dorm room, find a plastic sandwich bag, take the condoms out of the trash with a
pencil, stick them inside the bag, and write Zane's name on the label (Zane Jeremiah Howard). He and his best friend live in another building, so you stick the bag inside your pocket, go to the boys' dorm, and up to their room. August (August Nathaniel Winters) answers the door to your knock. You hold up the sandwich bag and say "Zane left these on my bed." He bursts out laughing, so hard tears are in his eyes.
3. You and August become good friends after the whole condom incident. You tell the story to anyone who wants to know--much to the embarrassment of Francesca and Zane, but everyone gets a good laugh out of it. You and August grow closer over the next two years, as you become a sophomore and he's a senior. When he graduates, you treat him to a night out, just the two of you.
I take him to his favorite restaurant, then to a movie he was dying to see.
4. Two years go by. You and August still keep in touch. You see each other at least twice a month and talk once a week. Both of you are busy, you being a senior in college while he's starting his career as a Police Officer. Then, you graduate and, like two years before, he takes you out--but it ends a little differently. He confesses his love for you and gives you a special present!
The date: He takes you to a Broadway play you've been dying to see, Wicked, and afterwards he gives you a photo album that filled with pictures of you and him over the past few years. On the back cover, he wrote "I love you. Forever."
5. You and August are officially dating. After you graduate, you, your roommate Francesca, and another college friend of yours, Delilah, buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in Los Angeles, where you all plan to start your careers. Within 18 months, your career as a psychologist is starting off on the right foot and you're having the time of your life. It gets even better when three years later, DH proposes!
He proposes: On one knee, after dinner at the same restaurant you had your first date.
6. 6 months after DH proposes, you have the wedding of your dreams. Your college roommate/best friend Francesca, is the maid of honor, her fiance, Zane, is the best man, and your bridesmaids are Alexis, Rose, Artemis, Delilah, and Tuesday. It goes on without a hitch and you and DH have a dreamy honeymoon in Italy.
You have a springtime wedding at the local city garden.
Dress: (link didn't work)
7. Three weeks after you return from your honeymoon, you move into an apartment with DH. A year later, the two of you buy a house in Pasadena.