Dorothy
    Frances
    Imogen
    Josephine
    Theodora
    Verity
    Xanthe

Re: A sister for Eleanor and Beatrice-

I love your first two daughters names! They perfectly balance the old classic antiquey name with out old lady syndrome!

Agatha- I love it, but I don't think it's shed the grandma flavor yet
    Clementine- adorable!
    Dorothea- Beautiful. Dory or Thea are perfect nns, and it's a gorgeous stand alone
    Dorothy- I like it, but not as much as Dorothea
    Frances- Not a fan. I don't like any of the nns, and I know plenty of people that can't hear the difference between Francis and Frances. If it's a family name, I say use it as a middle or find a cute substitute with a similar sound, initial, or meaning. Florence, maybe?
    Imogen- Love!
    Josephine- Pretty, but doesn't have the wow factor
    Theodora- My favorite on your list. Theo, Thea, Dora, Dory, and Teddy are adorable nicknames. Again, a great stand alone
    Verity- So pretty. I also like Vera.
    Xanthe- Doesnt fit in with the rest of your list.

Agatha-- I really like this name, although sadly I'm not a huge fan of the nn Aggie
    Clementine -- Big fan
    Dorothea -- I like this, but I actually like Dorothy better
    Dorothy -- I like Dorothy, Dot and Dottie are adorable nns, although I'm not 100% sure its the best fit with your other girls
    Frances -- Nice name, but falls a little short of some of your other choices IMO
    Imogen -- Again, I really like this, but I think the style is a little different than your other girls
    Josephine -- I love this name
    Theodora -- very similar thoughts to Dorothea
    Verity -- see Imogen
    Xanthe -- This was my 'almost name' so I've always been partial

Overall, I think that Clementine and Josephine would be the best match for your other girls names who have such classic names. Second round pick would be Dorothy.

Good luck!

You have two great names for your daughters! I love them! Do they go by nicknames at all? I think that would influence my opinions on the 3rd name.

Agatha - Not as pretty as the first two names, and I don't like the Aggie nickname.
    Clementine - Adorable name, I'm just not sure if she would get called Clem?
    Dorothea - Like, but I might prefer the more streamlined Dorothy.
    Dorothy - I like this name, and I think Dot and Dottie are very cute.
    Frances - I prefer Francesca, but again I don't like the nicknames for either name, so these names are out for me.
    Imogen - Like
    Josephine - Love it, we are considering it. This is one of my favorite names. I think it fits perfectly with the first two.
    Theodora - This is a great name, I love it.
    Verity - I don't think this fits as well, it sounds more Puritan and less British/Austen-esque to me.
    Xanthe - I don't think this fits with Eleanor and Beatrice.

My top picks are Josephine and Theodora. I also like Catherine, Cordelia, Cecilia, Genevieve, Georgina, Georgiana, Florence, Lucy, Violet and Virginia with your first two.

I think Eleanor and Beatrice are really lovely!

Agatha - I'm afraid it still reminds me of a little old lady...or a certain author of murder mystery novels!!

Clementine - I like it, but it runs the risk of a "fruity" nickname at school

Dorothea- Beautiful, and matches Eleanor and Beatrice perfectly

Dorothy - why use this instead of Dorothea? That could always be shortened to Dorothy, after all!

Frances - Hmm. I just don't think it is quite pretty enough to go with Eleanor and Beatrice!

Imogen - It is nice, but always reminds me of "images"

Josephine - No. I'm sorry, I do not like it!

Theodora- Absolutely lovely. Perfect with E. and B. And it has great nicknames : )

Verity - I adore it! Really pretty, and flows very well with E. and B. Possible nn is "Very" - lovely!

Xanthe - Very pretty, but I think some of the other names sort of flow better with Eleanor and Beatrice : )

So, my favourites are
    Verity, Dorothea and Theodora.
    How about Verity Theodora, Theodora Verity or Verity Dorothea?

Good luck! Hope I've helped : )

I love Dorothy with Eleanor and Beatrice! It gives me just the same feel - a bit serious and old-fashioned, but with cute nn's and a little spunky independence.

Oh, I hope you pick Dorothy! I think it's perfect with Eleanor and Beatrice, and I much prefer it to Dorothea and Theodora. Eleanor, Beatrice, and Dorothy are all underused classics. Dorothea and Theodora are more vintage than classic. I especially am not a very big Theodora fan because it loses all of Dorothy's cutest nicknames, namely Dot, Dottie, and Dolly. I dunno if it's because I have a son named Teddy or what, but I find Teddy on a boy cute and Teddy on a girl overly sweet and cutesy, so it feels infantile.

I also like Josephine and Imogen with Eleanor and Beatrice, but I love Dorothy with them the most.
    Mother of Theodore Atlas and Katherine Juno
    Teddy and Kitty

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9783054

These are my favorites to go with Eleanor and Beatrice:

Clementine
    Dorothy
    Josephine

Please, please use Dorothy. Eleanor, Beatrice and Dorothy are PERFECT together!
    They have similar vibes while being totally different names.
    Mommy to Hermione Grace (02*23*2011)
    Future Sibs:
    Peter Halen ~ Isolde Jane ~ Conrad Gray ~ Rowena Claire ~ Edmund North ~ Beatrix Rose ~ Miles Xavier

My favorites are Imogen and (off your old list, I know, Edith) and Verity (nn Vera is so sweet too and love Vera by itself). Do you have a set middle name? That might make a difference in my choices. I think I mentioned Ottilie, Odelia, Odette or Delia before as some other ideas but not sure if you saw that.