Page 1546 of 3109 FirstFirst ... 546 1046 1446 1496 1536 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1556 1596 1646 2046 2546 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,730 of 15544

Thread: Think/Say

cristinamariane Guest
    Hi Truett
    Think: reminds me of Tru Calling, but overall I just don't like the name

Meet my daughters Miuccia and Jasmina

Say: Hi girls.
    Think: How do you even pronounce Miuccia? Looks made up and a bit like the word Mucker to me, like in the slang 'me old mucker'. I don't mind Jasmina, but I prefer Jasmine.

These are my sons, Rory Christopher and Toby Alexander.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Say: Hey boys!
    Think: Rory will forever be a girl's name for me after watching Gilmore Girls. But Rory Christopher is a really nice name. The pairing of something trendy with something traditional is always one of my favorites. Toby for me always sounds like a dog's name, I always envision a faithful hunting hound growing old with his master. I have no idea why. But Toby Alexander sounds lovely.

Meet my boys: Arden Cole & Isaac Clive

Say: Hi Arden, Hi Isaac!
    Think: The only name I don't like is Clive. Arden Cole isn't a bad combo but I like both names separately. Isaac is just a great name overall.

Meet my daughters; Rhosyn Meredith and Tesni Gwendolyn.
    ‣ jessica •
    ‣ 26, bostonian, psychology student •
    ‣ inspiring mental health professional •
    ‣ names, books, musicals, soccer, languages, & travel •

♀ potential little ladies:
    lauren elizabeth⎰sophie jane⎰grace audrey
    camden willow⎰elena maeve⎰lilia adele

♂potential little men:
    alexander david⎰nathaniel isaiah⎰lincoln joseph
    archer william⎰kieran louis⎰madison gage

Smile

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: Interesting names. Never heard of either first name before, but I like how they chose a more common middle name to pair with it. I find both names though, are a bit hard to say.

(sorry, I'm asking these names again, because when I asked them last there was confusion and they were skipped and I really want to see what people say! But this time I added on Emily.)

Hi, meet my daughter Allison Jane and her best friends Michaela Olivia and Emily Nicole. We call them Allie, Kaela and Em though.