Menu
Page 344 of 693 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 1,716 to 1,720 of 3465

Thread: Name sightings

I live in Midwest US. Online birth announcement for a girl named Lennon Marki and a boy named Kashton. I believe the website was from Wisconsin.al so heard the name Stone on a middle school aged boy.
    Last edited by rachelbrein; April 13th, 2015 at 03:33 PM.
    Rachel
    mom of
    Seth Gabriel, Leah Gabrielle, Isaac Curtis, and Ruby Anastasia

some current name combo favorites:
    Thisbe Pearl.Alcina Blythe.Amity Sela.Idony Fern.Dahlia Genevieve.Muireann Audrey
    Jasper Knox.Auden Thierry.Theron Oak.Roman August.Dashiell Gray.Eryx Sebastien.
    My Name List-Please Vote

Totally just remembered that I was at a restaurant on the way out of town to visit my mother in law a few months ago, there were 2 sisters about 16, working the carry out area, Lakota & Raven-identical twins.
    Rachel
    mom of

Thisbe Pearl.Alcina Blythe.Amity Sela.Idony Fern.Dahlia Genevieve.Muireann Audrey
    My Name List-Please Vote

Have no idea how it's spelled, but I heard the name Havelin (think javelin like you throw in the Olympics) on a little toddler at a grocery store.
    Rachel
    mom of

My Name List-Please Vote

Today I had a conference call with a woman named Daffodil. I have to be honest and say that it felt silly saying it out loud.

I saw the name T'Erra today, and I was just slightly saddened by the unnecessary apostrophe. Still a really cool name!
    Elizabeth Moira, Anna Jane Violet
    Cecily Andromeda “Lily”, Susannah Niamh "Sunny"
    Josephine Bea, Paloma Tamar “Lola”

Ciaran David Eugene, Jesse Michael
    Patrick Alasdair "Kit", Jonathan Meriadoc
    Aaron Nathaniel, Evan Wilder