Menu
Page 337 of 679 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,685 of 3395

Thread: Name sightings

I was watching the CNN Special Finding Jesus, and there was a professor named Candida.
    Raquel-23 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances, Catherine Isabella, Vivienne Lucille
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur Louis, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

A little Lois at the doctors today, and an Alice at Costco. Both pretty common but cute.
    much love and I are waiting for you ...
    Rosemary Alba ''Romy'' / Estella Beatrix / Sibyl Georgia ''Billie''
    Wilfred Alec ''Wolf'' / Emmett Kielder / Oberon Nicholas ''Bear''

I'm twenty one and live in London. Names warm my soul.
    My darling black cat's name is Shura!

Newest names from our local hospital's birth announcements: Evangeline and Santino
    24-year old name nerd/addict living in Austria
    Not pregnant or TTC, just collecting names for later.

Top 5 Boys: Brady | Lyon | Cooper | Victor | Finley
    Top 5 Girls: Elina | Loey | Holly | Piper | Zoe

There's a new girl at my school called Ysabel. I was curious to see how it would be pronounced, but I was disappointed to hear it was pronounced exactly like Isabel. We also have a new girl from Australia who joined our class just for the week as she's touring Europe, and her name is Helena, but she prefers to go by Helenka, because her family is Polish and Helenka is apparently a popular Polish nickname for Helena or Helen.

Last week I've also spotted a Giacomo and Frederic (spelt like this). I was pleased to see Frederic, since it's on my own extended list. Whilst in London I overheard a Theo, Francesca (Francesca was Theo's little sister), Hugo, Oliver and Alice (I don't know why, but I always find it strange when I "meet" someone with my name). It was in quite a classy and upper class part of London, so I wasn't surprised by the names, but Francesca stood out for me the most, as it's always been a bit of an eighties or nineties name for me (with the same kind of vibe as Gabriella or Jennifer) but this little Francesca was a toddler, and I also thought it didn't fit too well with Theo.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: April + Selene + Serena + David + Malachi
    GP Crushes: Amine + Selina + Hephizbah + Alfonso + Beltrán + Salvador

I worked a play last year with a boy about 8 years old named Stewart who had a younger brother, Augustus "Gus".
    Keely Joelle/Student of Theatre
    ♥ Robin ♥ Linus ♥ Philip ♥ Stephen ♥ Clark ♥ Conan ♥ Alfred ♥ Arthur ♥ Joel ♥ Joseph ♥ Beckett ♥ Charles ♥ Terence ♥ Dante ♥ Finn ♥ Thomas ♥ Lawrence ♥ Theodore ♥
    ♥ Zelda ♥ Beatrix ♥ Alice ♥ Fiona ♥ Elise ♥ Eliza ♥ Angela ♥ Florence ♥ Nora ♥ Mary ♥