Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    My car's named Agnes, my GPS is named Matilda (even though it has a man voice), and my computer is named Lois

My black Chevy HHR is Wilhelmina. I've loved that name since I read Dracula as a kid. I refer to her as Mean Mina. My previous car was a Dodge Intrepid that my dad bought from a dealership that had Fletcher in the name. My dad forever after called that car Fletcher.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Baby #3 is due on Turkey Day 2015!

I love this thread!

My car is Elodie Claire "Liddy". Inspired, of course, by Pride and Prejudice (which I am completely obsessed about).

My computer is named Claudie (meaning "lame"). Sarah (princess) and Eva (life) didn't seem to be self-fulfilling prophecies, so I figured if I tried "lame" maybe she'd stick around for a while.

And my phone is Imogen. Just because. She just looked like an Imogen to me, haha.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

My car's name is Jenelle It orginated from making fun of a character off Teen Mom 2, hahaha!

My car is Beatrix. love her!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*