• Spencer

3 13.64%
  • Connor

4 18.18%
  • Evan

2 9.09%

Thread: Poll :)

Poll :)

We are expecting baby boy Montgomery in two months. My husband and I are slowly narrowing down our list, while adding some along the way. (which we know doesn't help).. So we decided to stick with the ones we have and ask for opinions and votes. Along with opinions, we would also like to know what kind of boy do you picture the name on? Can you see it as an adult? We also want something masculine..Here is our list:

Lincoln
    Spencer
    William nn Liam
    Joseph
    Adam
    Collin
    Connor
    Evan

Thanks a lot!! We really appreciate it!!

Re: Poll :)

I voted for Lincoln.
    I personally love the name, I think it's masculine and love it's connection to Abraham Lincoln.
    Plus, I think the nickname Link is awesome. Link Montgomery sounds really great to me.
    With the name Lincoln, I picture sort of a boy next door. He's a good student, polite, but he's also funny and likes to kick back. I can picture a Lincoln being a baseball player. And yes, I can most definitely see this on an adult. It ages very well, and as a little kid he could have the cute nickname Link (as I mentioned above).

My second choice would go to Spencer, but I still prefer Lincoln.

Good luck! And I understand why you're having a tough time deciding, you have excellent taste in names :)

Re: Poll :)

Hi!

I think that you have a really great list:
    Lincoln
    Spencer
    William nn Liam
    Joseph
    Adam
    Collin
    Connor
    Evan

However, I would first narrow it down to:
    Lincoln
    Spencer
    Joseph
    Collin
    Evan

because of how they sound with your surname. The M's in williaM Montgomery and adaM Montgomery run into each other a bit, and the first syllable in CONner and MONtgomery rhyme...

Out of the remaining, my favorite is Joseph, followed by Lincoln. Hmm... if you want something more distinctive, I'd go with Lincoln. I can see both pretty well on an adult. I can picture Lincoln being a serious student and very helpful. However, I can see a Link being a fun, energetic kid. Joseph I can see being similar to this, though perhaps quieter.

If you aren't set on middle names, what about Joseph Lincoln Montgomery or Lincoln Joseph Montgomery? I think that it flows well either way...

Good luck! :)