Menu

Not digging any boy names! Need help for one on the way.

I have a son named Hudson and I am expecting another boy. I really cannot find another name I love. The only one my husband and I are kicking around is Wyatt, though I'm worried this one might be getting a little too popular. I like something that is a little different, but not wierd. I'm open for some good suggestions! Other names I like, but cannot use b/c of friends/family etc are Leo, Gus, Phineas, Harry, Oliver--just to give you an idea of the style I like.

Re: Not digging any boy names! Need help for one on the way.

Love, Love, Love Hudson by the way!
    Here's some more for your sib-set!

Hawke
    Cayan
    Kayson
    Niles
    Everett

What about Wylie or Wiley?

It has a similar western feel as Wyatt, but is not as popular.

I like Wiley, although it makes me think of Looney Tunes. Maybe you could use West or Wilder.

As I look at your list of likes I think of Atticus, Kinnick, and Owen (although I perfer the version Oren or Orion.) Perry, and Cecil or Cyrus could all be options. My husband lilkes Tucker.

I think Anderson or Lincoln would be great names with your son Hudson (which is great by the way!) Good luck!

[quote="elayne"]I have a son named Hudson and I am expecting another boy. I really cannot find another name I love. The only one my husband and I are kicking around is Wyatt, though I'm worried this one might be getting a little too popular. I like something that is a little different, but not wierd. I'm open for some good suggestions! Other names I like, but cannot use b/c of friends/family etc are Leo, Gus, Phineas, Harry, Oliver--just to give you an idea of the style I like.[/quote

Some suggestions;
    Arthur nn Archie
    Alfie
    Oscar
    Finlay
    Riley
    Spencer
    Dominic
    Landon
    Cooper
    Peter
    Aster