Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I have namers remorse ... PLEASE HELP!

Hello ladies =)

I am new to this site and am so glad that I stumbled upon it because all of you are so incredibly creative and nothing like the other woman on the other baby naming websites I have found.

I just found out I am expecting baby number three!!! I want to get a head start on baby names though because I have namers remorse with my first two children:

Riley Elizabeth (because when I named my daughter the name Riley was barely in the top 100 and now it's way popular)

Lucas Sawyer (because I now adore the name Sawyer for a girl)

So far I like these names for a girl:

1)Teagan (Tee-gan)
    2)Aisling (Ash-ling)
    3)Quinn
    4)Presley (However, Lisa Marie Presley's daughters name is Riley & I don't want to look like I am obsessed with Elvis hahaha Also, it's climbing the charts rather quickly...)

Any other suggestions? Maybe middle name suggestions? Our last name is Helmick.
    THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!! I really don't want to go through namers remorse again...

Re: I have namers remorse ... PLEASE HELP!

Riley and Lucas make a great sibling set! Because Riley is unisex, I think it's smart that you've paired her name with a clearly masculine brother. And with both names you've paired a surname (Riley, Sawyer) with a more classic name (Lucas, Elizabeth). So, on to number three!

Of your choices I like Quinn and and Teagan best. Aisling is cute, but she would likely have to spell it out for people her whole life. Presley doesn't seem to go with Riley and Lucas (just my personal preference I think). Following your pattern of surname+ classic name, how about:

Quinn Margaret
    Quinn Louisa
    Quinn Cordelia
    Quinn Virginia
    Quinn Beatrice
    Teagan Jane
    Teagan Eleanor
    Teagan Susannah
    Teagan Amelia
    Teagan Frances

I especially like Quinn Margaret, Quinn Cordelia, and Teagan Jane!

Others you might like:
    Lane
    Wren
    Maeve
    Piper
    Maisie
    Clara/Claire
    Nora
    Sadie
    Keenan
    Keagan
    Tatum
    Fiona

Best of luck!
    :: o l i v e ::

Of your choices, my favorite is Quinn. (I think you'll definitely regret Aisling, as very few people will pronounce it Ash-ling.) I LOVE Olive's suggestion of Maeve. :-)

Other ideas for the sister of Riley and Lucas:
    Bronwyn/Bronwen
    Tierney
    Greer
    Rowan
    Flynn
    Finley
    Ainsley
    Ashby
    Avery
    Kirby
    Paige
    Camden
    Carlisle
    Carlin
    Devon
    Ellery
    Emery
    Flynn
    Harper
    Hadley
    Marin
    Sawyer
    Sutton
    Blakeley

Good luck to you! :-)

I can see that you like names that are a bit unique and I really like that. My opinions on the names you have chose are:
    Teagan - this is a good name but it just doesn't jump out at me
    Aisling - I think people wold mispronounce this name for her entire life
    Quinn - is beautiful
    Presly - you are right it is climbing the popularity charts, also I think that people would atomatically think of elvis
    You have some great names, and if you are in love with them I think you should use them. Some other names I would greatly consider are: Browynn, Hadley, and Brynn all unique and wonderful. Hadley Teagan sounds so pretty and very unique also Brynn Presley are very nice together.

I can see that you like names that are a bit unique and I really like that. My opinions on the names you have chose are:
    Quinn - is beautiful
    Presly - you are right it is climbing the popularity charts, also I think that people would atomatically think of elvis
    You have some great names, and if you are in love with them I think you should use them. Some other names I would greatly consider are: Browynn, Hadley, and Brynn all unique and wonderful. Hadley Teagan sounds so pretty and very unique also Brynn Presley are very nice together.

Quinn - is beautiful

Quinn - is beautiful

Quinn - is beautiful

Quinn - is beautiful

sorry about all of the posts my computor wasnt working and copied the post like 5 times. Again i am sorry.