Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Triplet Girls

Triplet Girls

Hi everyone,
    I'm expecting triplet girls in June and we're having difficulty coming up with three names that sound nice together which also go with our three elder daughters' names. As well as this, I'm a headteacher so come across lots of children which sort of rules a lot of names out for me for various reasons!
    I really like "flowery" names and on the "flower names" blog some wonderful posters gave me some ideas. We have Florence, Ivy and Matilda at the moment as current favourites. My three elder daughters are: Madeleine, Isabella and Olivia :)
    All suggestions welcome, middle names too!
    Thank you,
    Gracie

Re: Triplet Girls

:: o l i v e ::

I love the three names that you selected for your daughters, Madeleine, Isabella, and Olivia! Very classy and beautiful! They are also well known enough that most won't have difficulty spelling them. I would also suggest Caitlin, Emily, Juliana, Angelina, Viviana(or Vivienne), to match your gorgeous naming style. Congratulations! Go with your heart when it comes to naming your babies!

I don't know if Florence quite fits with your girls or Ivy either? I love those two names but not sure they are match with your older 3.

Madeleine, Isabella, Olivia,

Matilda & Sophia & Lily

Matilda & Grace & Amelia

Matilda & Lila & Anna

Matilda & Hannah & Chloe

Matilda & Chloe & Norah

Matilda & Lucy & Charlotte

Matilda & Caroline & Rose

Matilda & Josephine & Emily

Matilda & Eva & Sadie

Matilda & Julia & Evelyn

Matilda & Daisy & Violet

Matilda & Eleanor & Georgia

Also

Iris, Daisy & Violet
    Calla, Rosa & Poppy

with such beautiful and aristocratic names for older siblings, Ivy and Florence seem a bit of a come down.

Fredrika, Matilda, and Louisa?
    Favorite Girls' Names: Anthea, Harriet, Vera, Fairfax
    Favorite Boys' Names: Hartley, Clyde, Amias, Ambrose

What about

Willow
    Dahlia
    Laurel
    Linnea

All fantastic suggestions! I'm still not totally decided, I have more on my list than I ever had before!
    I have around 5 weeks to decide. Madeleine would love to call one of the babies Seraphina, yes as in Queen Seraphina from Angelina Ballerina!
    Thank you all for your lovely suggestions, I've certainly got a lot to think about!

Gracie (and Maddie who is almost as obsessed about choosing these names as me- poor Daddy! )

Seraphina...cute! You know, Seraphina is also the name of celebrities Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's baby daughter. I believe her full name is Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck. Your daughter Maddie has good taste. :)

I know, Lisa Marie :) I am a regular on CBB! Funnily enough, my daughter has always been drawn to the name Seraphina since she saw it on Angelina. It's growing on me after Jen and Ben chose it but I'm not sure I like it enough to go with it for one of the triplets, however, Maddie may persuade me otherwise! I love their choice of Sera's middle names too, my daughter has Rose as her middle name :)

Gracie