Menu

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Most Boring Name Game in the World Contest

A very young woman who loves to eat ten slices of white bread every day with just mayonaisse on it meets an equally young man who smells like dirty hair and loves to play Halo for hours on end. They actually get married one weekend in Las Vegas. Then she gets pregnant and has septuplets, four girls and three boys. What are their names?
    Or if you want to get really creative, see if you can think of an even more boring scenario than this! It will make me so happy!

lola Guest

Re: The Most Boring Name Game in the World Contest

Well, because he's a gamer (dirty yes, but most gamers are smart too), and she's not particualrly interested in names, he names them:

four girls
    Althea Jane
    Berit Anne
    Clarity Patrice
    Delyth Wynne

three boys
    Eben James
    Farran George
    Galen Edward

oooooooh, this one is easy!!!

four girls:
    Grace Jade
    Rose Alexis
    Alexis Grace
    Jade Rose

three boys:
    Aaden Riley
    Aaron Riley
    Riley Aaden
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Haha! That made me crack up!
    You guys are too funny!

Added some fresh details!
    A very young woman who loves to eat ten slices of Wonder bread swathed in copious amounts of mayonaise every day and whose favorite hobby is fashioning Christmas ornaments out of toothpicks, miniature marshmallows, and glitter meets an equally young man who smells like dirty hair and loves to play Halo for hours on end. He also enjoys making a little humming noise under his breath while he sits at his computer. They actually get married one weekend in Las Vegas. Then she gets pregnant and has septuplets, four girls and three boys. What are their names?
    Or if you want to get really creative, see if you can think of an even more boring scenario than this! It will make me so happy!

Susan, I am unable to decide on names without a clear idea of whether the mother eats *actual* mayonnaise or Miracle Whip. Please clarify.

LOL! Okay, that depends on where she's from, I guess. Hmmm...I think she loves Best Foods all the way. She splurges on it. Actually I like a very little scraping of Best Foods on my sandwich, but my parents and my in-laws always loved an enormous dollup of Miracle Whip. My husband, son, and daughter all hate mayonnaise and Miracle Whip. Makes it hard to make an Easter or 4th of July meal.

In that case...

Emily
    Grace
    Hannah
    Brooklyn

(She named the girls-- very white bread, don't you think?)

Wesker
    Auron
    Raiden

(He named the boys... after video game characters.)

Melissa, what would the mom have named her daughters if she liked Miracle Whip?