Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A baby brother for Mia Sara Louise.

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I need help coming up with a name for a boy. My boyfriend has 3 other children, all adults, Lori Anne, Thomas William Jr, and Danielle Nicole. He's super stubborn and only likes the names , Jason Angus Sinclair, or Angus Macmillan. Ugg! I'm not liking Jason or Angus at all. lol. I like names like Mason, Wyatt, Cayden, Liam, Kai, Max, Zane, and Gavin. Something wonderful. Please please help me...

Re: A baby brother for Mia Sara Louise.

Quote Originally Posted by krazykat31
    I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I need help coming up with a name for a boy. My boyfriend likes the name Angus Macmillan Sinclair. Ugg! I could never do that to a child. lol. I like names like Mason, Wyatt, Cayden, and Gavin. Something wonderful. Please please help me...
    Welcome to Nameberry! A lot of people at Nameberry (including myself) actually prefer classic names like Angus MacMillan Sinclair to trendy and overused names like Cayden, so what makes a name wonderful is subject to opinion. :-)

Of your names above, Wyatt (great name!) is my pick. An elegant and gorgeous name like Mia Sara Louise (so lovely!) calls for a similarly styled name, but Wyat would work. (Gavin would work, too, but it's one of those names that doesn't really do anything for me.)

Some ideas for Mia's baby brother:

August
    Augusten
    Alexander
    Benjamin
    Beckett
    Colin
    Charles
    Caleb
    Christian
    Dashiell
    Edward
    Everett
    Elias
    Eli
    Finnian
    Finnegan
    Griffin
    Harrison
    Henry
    Jasper
    James
    Lucas
    Luke
    Milo
    Miles
    Maxwell
    Nicholas
    Nathan
    Nathaniel
    Oliver
    Peter
    Quinlen
    Quinn
    Sullivan
    Sawyer
    Spencer
    Samuel
    Thomas
    Weston
    William
    Willem
    Wilson
    Xavier
    Zane

Best wishes to you! :-) (I'm sure more people will give you great ideas!)

My boyfriend likes the name Angus Macmillan Sinclair. - I like Maximillian nn Max.
    Mason - do not like. Bertha's last name in "Jane Eyre".
    Wyatt - I like this name a lot.
    Cayden - really don't like. Don't like anything that rhymes with it, either.
    Gavin - Don't like that much, makes me think of a gavel.
    More ideas:
    Logan - this is pretty ok, and has a similar feel to some of the others that you like.
    Luke - what do you think of this? -I love it. Sounds kind of cowboy.
    Clayton - I love it, kind of cowboy, too. Nickname Clay so cute.
    Bryce - very trendy, but I love it because of Bryce Canyon.
    Duke - so cowboy, "The Duke"! John Wayne
    Canyon - cool

What about Phillip? I think it has that same nice mix of classic with a little more updated feel.
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!

oh thank you all so much. I'll run these past the boyfriend. lol. Hugs to you all.

Good luck, CrazyKat! :-)

I like Gavin or Wyatt and agree that Angus Macmillan Sinclair is a little over the top. Mia Sara Louise is such a beautiful name I'm sure you'll find something great for this little guy too. August, Auden, Amos or Aaron kind of have the same sound as Angus. Or Maxwell for Macmillan. Umm how about: Elias, Isaiah, Walker, Owen, Holden, Clay, Zane Wylie, or Ezekiel?

Sooo yay!!! We finally came up with a name we both can live with.... lol. My boyfriend's name is Thomas William, his great grandfather's name was William Cameron, and his grandfather was Thomas Macmillan. The name, Tom, has been passed from first son to first son since. Well, Tom has a older son Tommy. So we decided finally to go with his middle name... but a more updated version... so here it is... Liam Angus Macmillan Sinclair. I'd prefer not to have Angus involved, but he has some weird thing with AC/DC... idk. Tom's a guitarist. So yay! Thanks everyone! Hugs to you all!

I think Liam Angus MacMillan Sinclair is completely awesome! I'm so happy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    I think Liam Angus MacMillan Sinclair is completely awesome! I'm so happy for you!
    Thanks so much... hugs to you!