Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help!

Need help!

Please give me your thoughts on Genevieve Tula. My husband loves the name Tula and Genevieve is a name that we be both love as well. What about the name Emmeline Tula? Which one sounds better? Thank you for your help.

lola Guest

Re: Need help!

Oh, Genevieve Tula gets my vote. Genevieve has waaaay more character than Emmeline! And I like the options Genevieve offers more than the ones Emmeline offers. (and I'm generally a sucker for the -een sound as -ine at the end of a name) Genevieve Tula, by a mile! :D

i like both names. however i think Genevieve Tula is a little better. good luck!

OOHH! Genevieve Tula is fantastic! Genevieve and Emmeline are two of my favorite names, and I'm in agreement with Lola and Emilyann about Genevieve over Emmeline in this case. :-) Best wishes to you!

Genevieve also definitely gets my vote. I think it sounds lovely with Tula! :)
    Favorite girl names: Estella, Marielle, Carys, Doutzen, Mireille, Edith, Saskia, Eve, Sienna, Cosima, Winnie, Delphine, Meredith, Sylvie, Sloane

Favorite boy names: Otto, Owen, Aaron, Daniel, Henry, Adam, Seth, Abram/Bram, Johan, Johannes, Sven, George, Adlai, Adam

Thank you for your input, I also wanted to check and see what you thought of using Charles as brother to Genevieve?

I think Charles is a perfect match for Genevieve! :-) Great combo!

Love Genevieve and Charles! Two of my faves!

Thank you, Charles is the name of my DH's best friend that passed away, so we would name him Charles Martin K. (Martin being my maiden name). I have been trying to think of girl sibling names to go with Genevieve, but I am having trouble. I would like to honor my mother Beverly Jo, but I am not in love with either of her names. She was called Grace as a childhood nn by her parents so maybe I could incorporate that. Names that are out, either by DH or just in general, are: Emmeline, Joanne (or any variation), and Scarlett. Any help would be much appreciated!