Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help! I am trying to pick a name and quick

Alright I need to pick a name now. I know I have a lot of other posts but I keep coming up with moe names. help me choose the best one. Please. Ok, here are my top favorite names:

Hadley Grace
    Ever Carolyn
    Ever Madeleine
    Honor caroline
    tyler joy
    savannah faith
    addison joy
    genevieve joy

Savannah and addison are my top 2 but Ever just sounds so beautiful to me. I think it is very unique and she would always be the only one with that name. Is Ever to crazy? If you have any other names please tell me. Thanks!

Re: help! I am trying to pick a name and quick

Hi Ali. :-)

Hadley Grace: Even though Hadley isn't my style, I think it's a really cute name, and I love it with Grace.

Ever Carolyn: I'd pick Ever Caroline, but like Hadley better.

Ever Madeleine: Ever Madeline just doesn't fit for me, but I don't know why!

Honor caroline: I love this one, Ali! Honor Caroline is gorgeous! Caroline Honor is lovely, too!

tyler joy: I'm going to pass on Tyler Joy...

savannah faith: Hmm...Savannah is a pretty name, and so is Faith, but I'm just not feeling this one. What about Savannah Grace?

addison joy: Not a fan of Addison...:-)

genevieve joy: I LOVE Genevieve! You can call her Gen, Eve, Evie, Vivi, etc. I don't care for the repeating "j" sounds, but that's just me. What about Genevieve Grace or Genevieve Honor?

Ever isn't my style, but if you love it, go for it. It sounds like you're in love with the name, and that's a good thing. You could always go out in public and introduce yourself as Ever to see people's reactions. (This was Pam's awesome idea regarding another unusual name.)

You could always use Ever as a middle name, but just don't pair it with Hadley, as it sounds like Hardley Ever. :-)

It sounds like Savannah, Addison, and Ever are your top choices, and out of those, I'm going to go with Savannah. If I can include names other than those three, my vote is with Genevieve Honor or Genevieve Grace.

What names from the previous suggestions are you still considering? You have a lot of great names from which to choose! I may have already mentioned these, but here are some more random ideas from the various styles:

Rosalie
    Arden
    Avalon
    Bianca
    Bethany
    Carrington
    Camden
    Cassidy
    Chandler
    Mia
    Noelle
    Sasha
    Blakeley
    Fiona
    Francesca
    Marielle
    Anneliese
    Eden
    Emmeline
    Adeline
    Georgia

I'm sure other people will be along soon to give you feedback! :-) You'll find the perfect name, so don't worry... :-)

Of your combos I like Hadley Grace best.

If you are set on Ever, I think a really feminine middle is needed (I am assuming Ever sounds good with your last name without a middle since most of the time the middle name is not used?)

Some suggestions:
    Ever Abigail
    Ever Sabrina
    Ever Magnolia
    Ever Juliet
    Ever Isabella

Just to throw in one more wrench... what about a different name that had a similar feel as Ever but is not quite as unusual? Your initial list had Honor on there, which is beautiful and would go very well with the middle above also.

Or... something like Etta?

Etta Grace
    Etta Magnolia
    Etta Cecely

... just a thought! Good luck! When are you due?
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!

Hadley Grace - Love this
    Ever Carolyn -
    Ever Madeleine
    Honor caroline
    tyler joy
    savannah faith
    addison joy
    genevieve joy

I like your favs, but I think I like Genevieve best of that list, but with a different middle name. Genevieve Honor or Genevieve Faith? I knew a girl in college who name was Jennie Vieve - two separate words. Just an idea, have been trying to decide what I think about that for years...
    I am not loving Ever. Though, it seems from these boards that Ever is fairly popular. With Honor, it can be a verb, which is my concern with Honor Caroline. I love Caroline though- Caroline Joy? Madeline Joy is nice too.

Just had an epiphany... why not name your little girl Everly nn Ever ???

That way she has the more formal option to go to if she ever wants to... but is still very unique!

I think a one syllable middle would fit best... some ideas...

Everly Grace
    Everly Rose
    Everly Ann
    Everly Drew
    Everly Dawn
    Everly Blaine
    Everly Blair
    Everly Faye
    Everly Faith
    Everly Kay
    Everly Jane
    Everly Belle
    Everly Shay
    Everly Pearl
    Everly Wynn
    Everly Wren
    Everly Claire
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!

Thankx for all of your suggestions. I love Everly and I have never thought of that name. I actually like it a lot. I do want to use joy because thats my middle name. Thank you for any other suggestions.

I just looked up Everly, it says the meaning is, "wild boar in woodland clearing"... is that correct? How weird! Anyway, Everly is cute! I actually really like Everly Joy, I think it'd be really sweet on a little girl.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Hey, Ali~
    I love Savannah Faith i think its beautiful!

Everly Joy is really pretty! It sounds like she will forever be joyful! Forever Happy! I love it. Everly Joy is stunning. I'm adding that to my list. And you could still call her Ever as a nn. And Everly is totally unique so she will always be the only one in her class.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Ever Caroline is beautiful but i love the pp suggestion about Everly Joy even more !! Such a stunning name !

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best