Menu

What do you think of these two girl's names?

These are my current favorites:

Remy Anne Marie
    Allison Krista Nicole

Marie is my middle name, and Krista is the name of an important friend in my life.
    Btw, I'm not expecting, just collecting names

Re: What do you think of these two girl's names?

Remy Anne Marie: Remy is cute, I love Anne, and Marie flows nicely. It's not my style, but it's a pretty name. Have you thought of Romy, Rory, Rosalie, or Romilly?

Allison Krista Nicole: Allison is too dated for me (very late 1970s/early 1980s), as is Nicole. The name flows well, though! What about Noelle instead of Nicole, or Alice or Allegra instead of Allison?

Of the two combos, I pick Remy Anne Marie. (Remy Annabelle Marie is cute, too!)

lola Guest

Remy Anne Marie - well, Remy's my #2 name, for a boy! So I can't honestly say I like Remy on a girl. I would rather see Romilly, Rosemary or even better, Romy in it's place. Romy Anne Marie is really lovely!

Allison Krista Nicole - I like Allison. (prefer the more streamlined Alison m
    yself), it's Krista that feels dated to me, but in the middle does no major harm, I think. Nicole is a filler middle, if it has additional meaning for you, then great, but if not, I'd take a look at some of Jill's ideas. Or try Niamh/Neve maybe. Sorry, N is probably my
    least favorite letter of the alphabet. I have so few favorites that start with N, so I can't suggest any replacements for Nicole otherwise. Maybe Susan will come to my rescue here!

If I had to choose one for a daughter of mine, Alison Krista Noelle or Alison Krista Niamh would be my choice over Remy, for sure. Remy would hands down be for a boy of mine!

My favorite girls' names that start with "N" are Natalie and Natalia. Natalie has been used a lot, but I just love it so much! Natalie sounds awful with my last name. Niamh in so interesting! I wouldn't choose it myself, but I would admire someone with that name. Personally, I think Nicole has been overused. I loved it in high school - wasn't Nicole on some bus with the Beatles - "No, you're not," said little Nicole. Noelle is not my style, but it has a pretty sound.

Girls names

I like your second combination of names. I like all 3 names & they run well together.
    I 'm not a fan of Remy. Anne & Marie are OK. I like Ramona better

I think both are adorable even though I am not a fan of the name Anne.
    Aurora, Cecelia, Violet, Lorelei, Vivienne

August, Ezra, Noah, Emmett, Graham