Menu

In serious need of help for our 3rd. baby's name!!!

I am 20 weeks pregnant and am starting to get a little nervous. My husband and I can NEVER agree on names for our kids. We have two girls. The oldest is named Cadien Kennedy and the second is named Killian Kirby. We don't know what we are having but it doesn't really matter because I already know what type of name we like. Although this goes completely against the "7 deadly naming sins," I want a surname; I want it to start with a "C,""K," or "Q;" The middle name will be "Wade" no matter the sex (long story); I want it unique but not obnoxiously so; I want a 2-3 syllable name; I like male sounding names for girls (and boys). To give you a good idea of what we like-Emerson was at one time our favorite for a girl but I do not care for the obvious nickname she will undoubtedly inherit; Thatcher, Shepherd, Beckett are names I like for boys but my husband does not feel the same. Any advice??? I need serious help! PLEASE!!!! He wants Wheeler.

Re: In serious need of help for our 3rd. baby's name!!!

Tough! Hmm, see if any of these do anything for you. I am sure everybody else will come along soon with some good ideas.

Girls: Quinn Wade, Logan Wade, Carson Wade, Avalon Wade, Chance Wade, Penn Wade, Scout Wade, Cassia Wade
    Boys: Cruise Wade, Bourne Wade, Carter Wade, Calder Wade, Colt Wade, Cassian Wade, Kingston Wade, Quincy Wade, Pierce Wade

And sorry, I in no way stuck to your syllables! And I tossed in a couple that weren't your letters. Some of these I think could be surnames, but don't know that everybody would agree. Also I am with you on Beckett - love the sound of Beckett Wade. I think that you could go with Emerson and not have a nickname, but it is your call. What about Elliot instead? Personally don't care for the double 'W's in Wheeler Wade.

Cullen Wade
    Camden Wade
    Callum Wade
    Carson Wade
    Kirby Wade
    Kenyon Wade
    Quinlin Wade
    Carter Wade
    Connor Wade
    Colin Wade
    Cooper Wade
    Crosby Wade
    Clifton Wade
    Conrad Wade
    Coleman Wade

Camden Wade
    Cassidy Wade
    Chandler Wade
    Kennedy Wade
    Keegan Wade
    Colby Wade
    Connelly Wade
    Courtney Wade
    Carlisle Wade

I'd stay away from Thatcher, as Thatch rhymes with a slang term for part of the female anatomy. :-)

I hope this helps! (Sorry for any repeats, Smitty!) :-)

Thank you so much for your replies. I am hoping more people will contribute. I love the two opinions I have so far. Thanks for your time!

Some more:

Calvin Wade
    Keenan Wade
    Kenton Wade
    Kiernan Wade
    Quinten Wade

Keeley Wade
    Kelsey Wade

Have you done a Super Search yet? If you click on "Search For Names," you can search by letter, syllables, etc.! :-)

The contemporary side of me loves Beckett (boy) and Quinn (girl).
    Do not like Wheeler.

I love all the suggestions! Keep 'em coming!!!! My husband and I are making headway. Thanks!!!!!

Which ones are you liking, Courteney? I thought of Kelton and Carrington, by the way.

Kimber, Kenley, Campbell, Curtis, and Kirkland just infiltrated my brain. :-)

Kendall & Kelsey spring to mind