Menu

lola Guest

A few I'm beginning to think about

Eulalie & Eugenie.
    Eulalie's on my list as Eulalie Frances Pearl, but saw Eugenie on the Mardi Gras list today and thought, wow!
    I have absolutely no ideas for middles, at the moment but am quite intrigued by her.
    What do you think of these? As a sister to Josephine? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Re: A few I'm beginning to think about

I read this book called Desiree. I forget who it was by, but it was fun to read. It was a best seller historical fiction type of book. Anyway the main character was named Desiree, but she had a whole bunch of names and was called Eugenie by her family. I read this book when I was around twelve and that was when I first heard of the name Eugenie. I thought it was pronounced Yoo-jenny at the time! Eugenie was French and from a fine family. She was wooed by Napoleon and was going to marry him, but then Napoleon ended up falling in love with Josephine. Eugenie was sad and very jealous but then one of Napoleon's super handsome and tall generals fell in love with her. I think maybe his name was Jean Baptiste. I love that character Eugenie so much, and I wish the book were named Eugenie rather than Desiree.

I think Eugenie is beautiful (I'm partial to Eugenie Frances, she's on my list of Effies), but I don't know if I could deal with the constant butchering of the pronunciation. It's like Evangeline-- I'm very very picky about how it's said, and I don't like when people mess it up! ;)

lola Guest

Eugenie Frances reminds this old soap watcher of Genie Francis! :P

Besides U-jeen-ee, how else could Eugenie be said? But thanks all, I suppose I'll have to casually mention Eugenie and see what he thinks now. I'll bet he brings up the princess, you know, Sarah's younger one. I loved her girls names when they were announced!

Eugenie is pronounced "you-jzehn-ee"--no "j" sound. (Sarah Ferguson actually pronounces her daughter's name with an emphasis on the YOU part.) It's a beautiful name, but one that definitely lends itself to pronunciation issues!

Eulalie.

huh?

menglanfang Guest
    As we all know that there are many positions <a href="http://www.fifaeasy.com/">Cheap Fifa Coins</a> in fifa 16 and actual football having difficulties from, developing experience of battling, you must realize the the strikers, who are effective at examining purpose, and can help you to win the capabilities to get more fifa 16 greatest team cash or fut 16 aspects. Now, the following will tell you the NO.5 and NO.4 strikers. The NO.5 on our countdown is Aguero, one of awesome players in fifa 16 greatest team and in the football he is also outstanding, he is very very able to completing capability, what I did not like about him is the confirmed fact that he has only 68 actual, it isn't challenging the top top high high quality of possibility to deal with cause him to away from the football if they get to be able catch him, but <a href="http://www.fifaeasy.com/">Buy Fifa Coins</a> overall he's a risky striker. NO.4, we've got the Benzema, who is a very healthier and healthier striker, four celebrities shift and four celebrities at his insufficient legs,six-foot run,