Menu

Still stumped on twins' names

Feeling stuck here. Folks have come up with beautiful suggestions and yet we can't make a decision. Basically, I want to use Nicholas and Clover but for family/political reasons I can't use both. You've already given me some great boy names to go with Clover. So two questions remain:
    1) Girls' names to go with Nicholas
    2) Is Clover too good to pass up?...especially Clover Brookfield? For some reason it's not sticking.

Re: Still stumped on twins' names

I think Natalie, Emily, or Grace would go nicely with Nicholas.

1) Girls' names to go with Nicholas - Greek, means "people of victory" - I love that meaning -so positive!
    Veronica nn Vera- Latin meaning
    Penelope nn Nell - Greek like Nicholas
    Katherine nn Kate - Greek
    Melina nn Lena - Greek
    Chloe - kind of similar to Clover, Greek meaning.
    Daphne - Greek
    Bianca - Italian meaning
    2) Is Clover too good to pass up?...especially Clover Brookfield? For some reason it's not sticking.
    Clover is really cute, but I find that Nicholas has more classic weight to it. The plant names that are more classic are Rose and Lillian nn Lily. It just depends on what you love. I tend to love the weightier names because you have to live with them for a whole lifetime. Could be ninety years. I'm not sure that I'd want to be named Clover for ninety years, every day. I could live with Katherine nn Kate every day for ninety years. Or any of those other choices I listed above. I know Katherine has been really popular, but it is easy to live with.