Menu

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Top 10

Current Top 10

Let's get all our favorites listed in one place!

1. Calla
    2. Hadley
    3. Willa
    4. Contessa (Tess)
    5. Adeline (Addie)
    6. Cora
    7. Maisie
    8. Iris
    9. Clea
    10. Naomi

lola Guest

Re: Current Top 10

I have 12 girls names on my top list. Trying to get it back to 10 but I'm finding it very difficult to eliminate any!

Maud India
    Ottilie Alice
    Clementine India
    Winifred Elinor
    Tallulah Poppy
    Zelda Lucy
    Edith Zenobia
    Penelope Saskia
    Susanna Ottilie
    Cecily Pandora
    Lucretia Ruby
    Araminta Lucy

1.) Delilah Clementine - Delilah is a lovely sound and a pretty name, but I have the bible story in my head forever. Most people wouldn't think of the story though so don't mind me. I love Clementine!
    2.) Caroline Jane - this is so lovely! I would name my own baby this.
    3.) Tallulah Violet - so sassy! Sounds like a rainbow.
    4.) Penelope Anne - I love this, would name my baby this.
    5.) Piper Avalon - really amazing combo. On the island of Catalina near L.A. there is a huge old Art Deco ballroom called the Avalon Ballroom, so this name sounds musical and retro to my ear.
    6.) Francesca Cordelia -so pretty
    7.) Juliette Rose - stately
    8.) Beatrix Madeleine - love this!
    9.) Evelyn Azalea - Now this is really gorgeous! I would name my baby this, too.
    10.) Lydia Susanne - I need to start loving the name Lydia because it would go beautifully with my last name. But I always think of Groucho's song, "Oh, Lydia, Oh Lydia, that Encyclopedia". And I think of the tiresome younger sister in "Pride and Prejudice". But Lydia is really pretty. And has that New England Colonial background. So cool.

I just had to comment on your top ten, Vivian, because they really spoke to me.

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    1.) Delilah Clementine - Delilah is a lovely sound and a pretty name, but I have the bible story in my head forever. Most people wouldn't think of the story though so don't mind me. I love Clementine!
    5.) Piper Avalon - really amazing combo. On the island of Catalina near L.A. there is a huge old Art Deco ballroom called the Avalon Ballroom, so this name sounds musical and retro to my ear.
    9.) Evelyn Azalea - Now this is really gorgeous! I would name my baby this, too.
    10.) Lydia Susanne - I need to start loving the name Lydia because it would go beautifully with my last name. But I always think of Groucho's song, "Oh, Lydia, Oh Lydia, that Encyclopedia". And I think of the tiresome younger sister in "Pride and Prejudice". But Lydia is really pretty. And has that New England Colonial background. So cool.

Awww, thanks Susan! What do you think about Georgia? I really am starting to love that name and I adore the nn Georgie. If I had twin girls, I would definitely name them Georgia and Caroline.

Quote Originally Posted by overwhelmedmomma
    Quote Originally Posted by susan

Awww, thanks Susan! What do you think about Georgia? I really am starting to love that name and I adore the nn Georgie. If I had twin girls, I would definitely name them Georgia and Caroline.
    Georgia and Caroline are so lovely together. And it's cool that Georgia is next to South Carolina.
    I am wild about the name Georgia and nearly put it on my top ten. I think I need to make a top twelve list because I love the name Carmen, too.
    Georgia Mae or Georgia Maeve would be so pretty. Georgia's so spicy red hot and Mae and Maeve calm things down.
    Carmen Flora - so pretty!
    I also love Bianca. Now I have thirteen on my list!

I love Georgia and Clementine together as well. Susan, seeing Georgia with Maeve makes me like Maeve so much more!
    :: o l i v e ::