Menu

Last Minute: Finola Carmen?

I posted a few weeks ago wondering whether I should use Nola or Carmen for my baby girl. I'm due any day now and I think I've decided on using the "longer" form of Nola and naming my daughter Finola Carmen. She'll probably be called Nola more often than Finola, but I really like the substance of Finola.

What do you think? Please give honest opinions!

Re: Last Minute: Finola Carmen?

I think Finola Carmen is a stunning name, and I'm so glad you decided to use the elegant Finola instead of "Nola." Using Finola is a fantastic choice, as you'll be able to call her both Finola and Nola. What a gorgeous name!

Best wishes to you! :-)

Great choice! I think using a longer version of the name is a very good decision, and will probably serve her well. And Nola is so sweet for a nickname!

Finola Carmen is wonderful! Good choice, and glad you were able to incorporate both names.
    :: o l i v e ::

lola Guest

Finola Carmen is gorgeous! Glad you decided to go with the longer form, happier still you get to use Nola! Huzzah! Come back & tell us when she's here?

I'm SO glad you all love the name!!! Still no baby :(, but I'll be sure to fill you in when she makes her debut! Thanks again, you guys have been such help!