Menu

Unique Name Ideas?

I am officially starting my name list and would love some help! Looking for a unique name that would go well with last name Campbell. My list is super short at the moment, so I appreciate any ideas you have. To get an idea for some names that I like, my niece's name is Freyja, and my name is Talia.

THANKS!

Re: Unique Name Ideas?

:: o l i v e ::

Fiona
    Aurora nn Rory
    Millicent nn Millie
    Tamsin
    Georgia nn Georgie
    Colette nn Coco
    Briony
    Cordelia nn Delia
    Camille nn Cammie or Millie
    Stella
    Carmen
    Daphne
    Veronika
    Penelope nn Nell

Jasper
    Hugo
    Chester- I love it
    George- seems common, but is vintage.
    Sergio
    Lorenzo
    Vincent
    Victor
    Milo
    Miles
    Louis
    Rafael
    Quentin- I like this name because of this man in Tim Burn's World War II series. Did anyone see it? I love Quentin who flew airplanes and came home to Baton Rouge to marry his fiance. I forget her name.
    Stellan (I know, I'm always putting this one on my lists!)
    Orion

Some are great - -

boy names that stand out - oliver is cute! we also like Hudson, but not sure what people would think of that

girl names - fiona, elodie (does it sound too much like melody) - - want something different but still pretty and not stuffy sounding!

I love Oliver (it's up there on my list with Edward, Henry, Nathaniel, and Harrison), and I think Oliver Hudson sounds great! Granted, it's the name of Kate Hudson's brother, but it's not as though he'll go around by his full name.

As for Elodie, it's essentially "Melody" without the "M," but when I hear it, I don't confuse it with Melody. This, however doesn't mean that others won't mistake it for Melody!

Hudson is actually becoming rather popular, so people won't be surprised when they hear the name.

Which specific names do you like?

Haven't gotten to specific names yet that I like, in all honesty. I just know that growing up with a name like Talia, i want our baby to have a name that is unusual! Growing up I liked the name Gable for a girl, but have thrown that out!

I know people may hate this, but I would like the middle name for a girl to be Estil (not Estelle) - it was my grandpa's name.

Open to any and all names - and since I am only at 14 weeks I have some time to think about it!

Thanks!

Definently both Oliver and Hudson are very handsome names. I also like Fiona and Elodie (though it sounds like Melody, it has kind of a harder sound, so Fiona is my pick of these two). Some other ideas (and sorry for repeats!!)
    Boys:Griffin, Jasper (I used to babysit the cutest, smartest little Jasper so I like this one a lot), Wyatt
    Girls: Delaney, Arden, Cora, Gillian