Menu

2 weeks left WDYT?

We have 2 weeks until baby girl arrives and still no name....

Blythe Lane Files
    Margaret Lane Files (Maggie)
    Stella Lane Files

Our son is Hudson.

Re: 2 weeks left WDYT?

Quote Originally Posted by lovebug
    We have 2 weeks until baby girl arrives and still no name....

Blythe Lane Files
    Margaret Lane Files (Maggie)
    Stella Lane Files

Our son is Hudson.
    It looks to me like you have three possible names and that is great. They are all very pretty, too, and go fine with Hudson. I think Stella Lane Files is a bit "l" heavy, but if you love it, use it. Stella Files sounds really good. I like Margaret Files a lot, too. You could also call her Maisy or Daisy for short. Blythe Files sounds good, too, but I think I prefer the other two. Don't take what I say too seriously though, because they are all nice names.
    Hudson and Blythe. nice.
    Hudson and Margaret.
    Hudson and Maggie. I'm a little hesitant about Maggie because it is an extremely popular pet name. I even had a beloved cat named Maggie. But it is a very pretty name.
    Hudon and Maisie. I love this!
    Hudson and Daisy-Lovely!
    Hudson and Stella-Lovely, too!

My favorite is Margaret Lane Files. I think that it is a lovely name and has the best flow. I love the nn Daisy. Hudson and Daisy sound great together! Best wishes and let us know your decision.

Blythe Lane Files- I LOVE the name Blythe, but am not a fan of Blythe with such a short last name (or middle name). For me, Blythe is one of those names that sounds best with a longer middle name.

Margaret Lane Files (Maggie): This flows wonderfully, and as Susan mentioned, Margaret has awesome nickname potential. You've got Maisie, Daisy, Maggie, etc.

Stella Lane Files- Like Susan, this combination is too "L" heavy for me

These are three gorgeous names in and of themselves, but for me, the combination of Margaret Lane Files sounds the best. Choose the combination you love the most!

Best wishes to you!