Menu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which boys name do you like best?

Re: Which boys name do you like best?

Alec James! All the Alec's I have had in class have fun personalities. I love James as a middle name.

I like Alec James too. I also think that Chase could be a nice name, but I think that Morgan is too popular among girls.

Sigh... I love Morgan for a boy, even though it is overwhelmingly female these days. Alec is another winner, but Chase feels a bit 90s retro for my tastes.

Alec James is quite lovely (though it does remind me of the bassist from the band 'Blur' - Alex James). It's nice to see Morgan being considered for a boy, but I feel that a male Morgan would suffer from some confusing the gender of his name - Daniel Morgan would be lovely. I'm rather tired of Chase as a name - running after someone does not make a name!

I like all three of them, but Morgan Daniel is my favorite. I think that Morgan is still perfectly usable for a boy, especially if it's accompanied with a clearly masculine middle name (as is the case here).

lola Guest

While I like Alec James, I'd rather see a Morgan Daniel. Yes, it's in the top 50 for girls, but it's still in the top 500 for boys and has been a boys name back as long as there are records, as a girls name it goes back to 1976 and is already falling (if the 43 for 2007 is compared to the 35 for 2006 is seen). Morgan on a girl is going to be a dated, awful moniker for a girl in 40 years and I think it still has a chance to be redeemed for a boy. Morgan for me, makes me think of Pirates and J P Morgan. Morgan Daniel is handsome, will age well (I'd lay money on it!) is decidedly male, paired with Daniel and overall just feels wonderful. So he gets my vote, hands down. :D I think Chase is rather silly as a name, it's an action!

I like Chase Alexander the best!