Menu

2nd Set of Twins

I have twin girls(2) whose names are Carmen and Arianna.I am now 5 months pregnant with another set of twins.I know! This a boy and a girl.My husband wants another a and c combination like Alexandra and Cole.I think that is too cutesy and confusing though.Any suggestions?

Re: 2nd Set of Twins

too cutesy for me, too! I would give each sibling a unique first initial to help strengthen their identity. To me this is important in a family with two sets of twins or other groups of multiple births. Or even in a family with a lot of siblings. Also I would keep the first names on the short side and make sure the boy's name is quite masculine. With three sisters, he will appreciate that, I think.
    Popular and adorable short boy names:
    Jack
    William nn Will
    Thomas nn Tom
    Jacob nn Jake
    Matteo nn Matt
    Henry
    Luke
    Isaac (Ike)
    When you think of all the times you're going to say your four kids' names each day, it is nice to keep names short and sweet! Plus think of all the papers your going to have to fill out. For school, camp, the doctor, the dentist. A name like Maximillian or Alexander would be tough to write out over and over.
    Short and sweet names for girls:
    Vivian (only six letters)
    Imogen (six letters, too)
    Flavia
    Flora-love it!
    India
    Iris
    Juno
    Honor
    Lydia

Thanks for the replies guys!I definitely like the idea of short names for them.I don't want to yell out Arianna and Alexandra all day.I'm liking India and Will the best so far.

Carmen and Arianna,

Clarabelle Honora and Aaden Jacob

Clara and Aaden? or Clara and A.J?

How about :
    Brendan and Sarah (Brendan means 'prince' in Irish and Sarah is 'princess' in Hebrew)
    Nathaniel and Theodora - nn Nat and Dora, perhaps (both mean 'gift of god', in Hebrew and Greek, respectively)
    Eugene and Alice/Hermione (both mean 'of good/noble birth')
    Ron (Ronald or Ronan) and Aoide ('song' in Hebrew and 'to sing' in Greek - both song-related, like your daughter Carmen)
    Anthony and Isolde/Thisbe
    Leander and Penelope (those five are all main characters in famous love stories, [but not in their original pair])
    Allegro and Naomh/Niamh (NEEV) (Allegro is music-related, like Carmen, and Naomh means 'holy', like Arianna)
    Orlando/Oberon and Tosca (both names of operas)
    Cygnus/Pyxis and Andromeda (constellations).
    As you can see, I like twin names which tie in with each other or older siblings, without the link being obvious. I hope this helps!

Carmen, Arianna...

Maeve and Declan
    Paloma and Cruz (even though its a C)
    Kira and Luca
    Gemma and Roman
    Hazel and August (even though an A)
    Mabel and Oscar
    Lola and Dashiell
    Scarlett and Jasper

I also agree with a previous post all the children should have different first initials. I come from an all M family and it got very confusing. With the names Carmen and Arianna it seems to me that you like latin based names for girls. here are a couple of suggestions. i also agree that having short names will help.

Jada
    Alma
    mischa
    thalia/talia
    Isla (eye la)
    neve

for boys;

will
    theo
    gage
    gabe
    jude