Menu

help me name my third

I am due with my third daughter in Feb. My other daughter's names are Kyra Noelle (pronounced K"ear"a) and Ava Caroline. My husband and I are thinking of using Stella. Does Stella Juliet sound OK with our other names? Do they sound like siblings? Other suggestions of middle names?
    Thanks
    Lindsay

Re: help me name my third

I think it goes perfectly with your other names. Fun and short first names, with more classical middle names. I love Stella Juliet. I say go for it! :)

My kids and I just talked about Stella Juliet, and my daughter said, what about Stella Mirabel. Then my son said he likes Stella Mirabel or you could spell it Mirabelle. I think it's really nice when a person's name has either an "n" or an "m" somewhere in the first or middle name. Those sounds are so soft. You first two daughters have "n"s in their middle names, and their names flow beautifully. I just thought of Stella Amandine. Very soft. Stella means "star" and it is a beautiful name that takes center stage. The soft, whispery Amandine adds a gentle tone to Stella. There are lots of muted middle names that would work just as well: Stella Adrienne (means dark star-sounds kind of hmm...dark), Stella Imogen, Stella Lucienne (means star light), Stella Vivienne, Stella Catherine.

Stella Juliet is super cute! I also like the suggestion of Stella Amandine.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

I love it! Sounds good with your other kiddos too. How pretty.

Stella Juliet is a beautiful name and goes very well with your other names. The middle name Maris comes to mind. Stella Maris meaning star of the sea.

I love Stella Maris-star of the sea!

Stella Juliet is lovely. It was said by the lovers in Romeo and Juliet that they were 'star-crossed lovers.' It works for all ages. I considered Juliet for my daughter's middle name, but ditched it after I remembered that my husband played Romeo in high school :)