Menu

Second girls name....

Can someone please help us with naming our second little girl. Our first daughters name is Morgan Rylee and we can not agree on a name for the new baby. I was hoping to do another M name becasue the new new baby will be born the day before out first daughters birthday. But if we cant come up with an M name anything will work. I really like the name Makena but he was not too keen on it. Any suggestions Please Please Please....

Re: Second girls name....

what about maeve (mayve) or madeline? both are on my list if it's a girl. i also love neeve.

Morgan is a cute name! One of my husbands faves. & congrads on girl #2. What about Michaela, Milaya or Mila. If you want to go with the more of the tomboyish or unisex names, what about Miley, McKenzie, Marley or MacKay? I really like both Miley and Marley but I don't know how that new movie Marley and Me/Miley Cyrus is going to play in. Good luck!

Oh for sure Makenna! That's a great one with Morgan. I would have suggested Camryn, but Makenna is perfect for what you're looking for. I hope he warms up to it. What names has he put out thus far? any ones that you like?

I know it doesn't start with an "M" but I really love the name Camryn! The "M" names I love that I think go with Morgan are Maeve, Mavis, Maisie, Millie (Millicent), Macy, Mira, and Moira.

First of all, Morgan is super cute and I LOVE Rylee! Great pick on your 1st daughter!! I think Makenna is cute too!

What about:
    Madison
    Madeline
    Mackenzie
    Megan
    Macy
    Micah
    Maeson
    Meredith

How about:

Marley Johannah
    Macy Emmaline

Morgan has a crisp, gender neutral feeling, so I think it would be a mistake to give her sister a more feminine name. (I know sisters called Morgan and Melissa - it's a bit off.)

If you're willing to abandon the M theme, you could also consider:

Larkin
    Piper
    Hadley