Menu

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Vowel names for twins

I just found out I am expecting twins, again. My other children are Olivia Rimmington, 13, Aiden Benjamin, 11, Isaac Jacob and Isabella Sophia(twins), 5. I am looking for names for twins that start with vowels and don't have the nn Bella (that's Isabella's nn). They don't have to match by any means, Isaac and Isabella was just a coincidence, Isabella was my favorite name and Isaac was the only one my husband and I could agree on. My last name is very flexible. Some names I am considering:

BOYS:
    Edison
    Emerson
    Alexander
    Ethan
    Enzo
    Owen

GIRLS:
    Abigail
    Addison
    Adeline
    Avery
    Emmery
    Amelia
    Anastasia
    Eden
    Aspen

Re: Vowel names for twins

Wow - congrats on the expanding family!

Because your first two daughters have such classically feminine names, I think you can narrow down your girls' list pretty easily: Amelia, Olivia and Isabella feel like the best sib set. I think Abigail and Adeline *could* work, too, but the gender neutral/place name choices like
    Avery and Aspen feel out of step with your other daughters' names.

Assuming you want two A names, that leaves Amelia and Alexander. But I think Amelia and Owen would be my favorite combo. I can see Isaac and Owen as brothers, too.

Best wishes!

Thanks for your help! Amelia is definitely my favorite of the girls, too. I do like Owen, but my husband....well, not so much. His favorite name for a boy is Ethan, and I like that name pretty well. But I don't know if I'll even have a boy yet, so we'll just have to see for now. Thank you so much!

I'm thinking maybe you should go for E names, since you've already covered A, I, and O. Since your husband likes Ethan and you like Amelia.....how about Ethan and Emilia?
    Pam Redmond
    Nameberry

That's a wonderful idea! I love both those names and so does my husband! And they make such a nice combination. Thanks for your suggestion.

Fantastic! Linda and I are looking forward to lots and lots of nameberry babies. When are you due? Be sure to send us a report and a picture when the babies are born!
    Pam Redmond
    Nameberry

I'm due near the beginning of April, but it varies with twins! I'll try to send a picture and I'll definitely give an update!

Two sets of twins, six children......Angelina has nothing on you! I'm full of admiration and awe.
    Pam Redmond
    Nameberry

Thank you! This is definitely it for my clan, though. I appreciate your time and love the site, too.

Okay, so I know that I'll name my twins Ethan and Emilia........that is if I have a boy and a girl. But what if I have two boys? Or two girls? I love those names and especially together, so I want to keep them. So I need a boy name to go with Ethan and a girl name to go with Emilia. Any suggestions?