Menu

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Alexandra

I never liked this name growing up, but for the first time now, I actually like it. Also, it might get bigger as a result of Alexandra Trusova who is a 15 y/o figure skater getting a lot of love rn :-)

I like Alexandra a lot! I feel like these days, Alexa or Alexis is more popular for little ones, but Alexandra feels timeless and international for me! I was almost an Alexandra, so it's near and dear to my heart. I love Alexandra Lilac Jane.

I think Marina and Alexandra, in particular, would make spectacular sisters!
    Ashley | dreamer | Christian | storyteller

uma esperança de amor
    Tali Eliora ¤ Adelaide Maja Eliane ¤ Emmeline Poppy Cecile ¤ Vera Eliora
    Torin Cornelius ¤ Judah Theophile Grey ¤ Augustine Pudens Grey ¤ Casper Benjamin
    Evangeline Dagny Louise ¤ Isobel Grace ¤ Helena Aspen ¤ Claire Tirzah Elisabeth
    Jack Rilian Alexander ¤ Aquila Daniel John ¤ Asa David ¤ Everett Joshua

Thank you 😊! I never once thought it was dated. So to have people think that threw me for a loop.

I feel like Alex fits most personality types besides girly. If she wants to go by a different nickname that's fine.

I feel like it will always dip in and out of popularity because it's kind of a classic name. It's such a pretty, strong, and sophisticated name.

Thank you! I was shocked when people were claiming it's dated. I never thought of it as dated. It's such a pretty, strong, and sophisticated name.

I'm sorry you feel that way. We can't use Andrea since our oldest is Miranda.

I had to Google her name because I'm unfamiliar. As a kid I wished my name was Alex. I thought it was so much better than my current name 😂

Thank you 😊! I use to like Alexia, but I prefer the original Alexandra. It's so pretty and I like saying it. I was always going to be Danielle nn Dani as a girl. Boy I would have been Cameron nn Cam.

My girls are Miranda and Marina. I'm not concerned about Miranda and Alexandra both having and in the name. They're still different enough to not get mixed up when we call their names.

Alexandra is a classic, and traditional. It's not as popular as it may have been 20 something years ago, but that definitely doesn't mean it's outdated.

I think she's lovely, elegant and regal. And tonnes of nickname options too!
    Sienna Elsie|Eden Olivia|Lyra Isabella|Cora Eloise|Thea Ivy|Lila Iris| Ivy Winter|Lydia Kate

Ramsey Flynn|Finnegan Reid|Wilder Elliott|Reid Valentine|Flynn Shepherd|Atlas James|Nolan Alexander|Greyson Wilder|Edmund Fox|August Wolf|Sullivan Wyatt