Menu

Best sounding last name?

I have a character named Kota (female) who is of an ethnicity I made up which comes with made up names, and so far her name is Kota Bor- (part of a last name) but I'm not sure about the last part of her surname, and I've picked out a handful. If background is needed she's a fierce warrior who stops at nothing to achieve what she wants and is one of the enemies of my main protagonist. Here are the ones I've picked out:

Bor-Altandol
    Bor-Anchin
    Bor-Avarga
    Bor-Khasar
    Bor-Khuyag
    Bor-Zhanzhin

If anymore information is needed, feel free to ask! Thanks!

Bor-Khasar
    or
    Bor-Zhanzhin
    gals
    Alondra Mae_Genevieve Wren_Silvia Lark_Sabre Viviana_Willow Grace Reverie_Avalon Callista_Hallie Faye_Elowen Meadow_Willoughby Rain_Seraphina Moon_Calliope Scout_Emmeline Clare_Clarissa Briar Lune

guys
    Evander Sparrow_Robin Ambrose_Avan Dexter_Varian Winter_Auden Gray_Zedekiah Blue_Rodney "Ned" Corbin_Elyan Lyric_Percival Soren_Ewan Cobalt_Emrys Albion_Nat Fable

fellows
    River Quinn_Tiernan Lake_Rowan Fable_Atlantis River_Aidan Night_Avery Zenith_Sparrow Lyric_London Blue

Kota Bor-Zhanzhin!!!!

Guadalupe • Bosco • Chiara de Fátima
    Josephine Rosário * Joey • Peter Baltazar * Rocky
    Nash Artemísia • Bellamy Pedro • Kingsley Madonna • Jemison José • Wilde Marisol

I do my best to reply to my own threads, but sincerely... my Internet connection sucks.

Bor-Khasar!

luna florence | briar daveena | ophelia "fifi" june
    willow katherine | octavia hermione

perseus "percy" james | harley orpheus | spencer rodney
    dean sirius | charlie phoenix