Menu

Names for Female Dilute Calico Kitten

Hi everyone!

Hubby and I just adopted a new kitten and would like to get some opinions on our name ideas so far. She is a 6 month old dilute calico with some tabby markings and a gorgeous face. If you google "dilute calico tabby" you will get an idea of her colors.

We have a cat named Daisy, so we were trying to think of other flower names, but we're not set on flower names, it's just a possibility.

Right now our top two ideas are:

Tiramisu (nn Tira)
    Jasmine (possibly Jazzy or Jazz nn)

Some other ideas that are further down the list right now:

Primrose
    Nyla or Nailah (after an Egyptian Princess)

We don't want another super common flower name so no Lily or Rosie. As of right now, I think Tira (Tiramisu) is winning, but we would love some other opinions. We are also open to brand new suggestions.

How about Poppy for her colours? Or, if she has orange on her she may suit Ginger. Another possibility, Paisley.

Thank you for your suggestions! We liked Poppy and tried it out, but just couldn't get it to stick. The same thing happened with all of the names I listed in my original post.

Then out of nowhere I thought of Leila (LAY-la) and it just felt perfect for her.
    Last edited by whitney.marie; December 30th, 2019 at 04:12 PM.

Congrats!!

flower names: lavender (nn lavi), zinnia, iris, ivy, peony (nn pia), dandelion (nn dandy), fleur.

others I think are cute with Daisy: willa, ollie, farrah, quinna, marley.
    Marceline, Opal, May, Georgia, Lydia, Eliora, Madelaine.

Sorren, Abel, Solomon, Isaac, Seth, Isaiah, Cyrus.

Guilty Pleasures:

Wednesday, Maple, Pomeline, Scottie, Clove, Winter, Bell.

Kipper, Ash, Theo.