Menu
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Babies due July-Sept 2020

I hope this is ok to start since I don't see another thread like this.

Hi. I'm due July 18. This is my 4th and a surprise. I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you and especially the name part.

Yay! Finally! Thank you for getting this thread started! I'm due with my second on August 1, and my first just turn one on Saturday.
    I'm super excited, and a little bit nervous about changing the dynamics in our little family so soon. I'm hoping our little M@rguerite Ros@mund @lice is ready to be a big sister.

We have front runner names already because I've had lists for years, but if you have suggestions that fit, please share! Let me know your style and I'll try to do the same.

Hi!! Nice to meet you! Hopefully we will have some others join us soon. Happy birthday to you little one! Yours will be close together! Mine are spread apart a little more. My oldest is 3 years older than my middle who is 2 years older than my current youngest so 5 years between the oldest and the youngest now but this new one is going to be even further spaced behind at almost 5 years behind my youngest and 10 years from my oldest. I'm still trying to process the spacing. We did just find out we are expecting a boy too so it will be boy, girl, girl, boy.

I have a running list always of names I love and I'm a little sad my girl names are now going to forever go unused unless we get a new pet. My husband and I are struggling with a boy name, it's been a while since we had a boy to name.

I would love to hear your list!

My kids are Drake Jonathan, Juliet Rosalie, and Fiona Karlie

My girl list was : Vivienne, Collette, Noelle, Daphne, Bianca, Liliana, Vienna, Valentina, Briar

My boys is: Hudson, Jasper, Troy, Everett, Jude, Brooks, Asher, Cody, Barrett

@dotdraper

I tried replying to you the other day but I guess the Internet ate my response so sorry Im not ignoring you.

Congratulations on your little one! My youngest was born on August 4th so its a great month for a baby! Youll have your hands full with a Leo though lol.

We found out last week we are having a boy! My husband and I have such a hard time with boy names unfortunately.

I would love to compare lists!

The internet ate your response, then spit it back out!

I love your taste in names-- both your children's names and your current lists. We've done the maternit21 screening so we'll know the baby's sex soon enough... and we'll also be letting go of either our favorite boy or girl names, as I'm sure this is our last.

Our preferred girl name is Beatrice Cecily Lilac and our boy name is Charles Balthazar Sebastian. Our daughter's name starts with an M... as does my name, my husband's name, and all of his immediate family's names. To break this pattern we never intended to keep going, we'd like to incorporate initials from my family (B for my mother, C for my father). Charles is actually my dad's name, and my husband loves Charlie so this works out nicely, though I'm worried it's very common compared to Marguerite (Margot).

I've reluctantly given up on my longtime favorite boy name, Phineas, because my husband's last name begins with an F and I've accepted it's just too much.

I especially like Jasper, Everett, Jude, Brooks, and Barrett from your list.

Hi! We are due on the 14th of September with a little sibling for (my grown up step kiddos) Eric Davidson, Lenora Kay, and (my 2 y/o) Victor Eugene. If this little one is a girl her middle name will be Janet (after my late mother) but we can't really agree on anything else. I love sooo many names and my husband is the king of the veto vote. He is seriously the naming buzzkill. Our surname complicates things a bit as it is a color name things so easily take on a paint sample feel.

@namingbea- Congratulations and welcome! My husband is quick with a veto and slow with articulating a reason for his veto so I feel your pain. We've agreed that he can have time to sort through those feelings since I'm the one who obsesses over names and he might not immediately know the what or why, but it is important that he figures it out AND proposes suggestions. This was helpful for me too, since I started to see some trends. I think we're more or less decided now, so we're just waiting to find out if we're having a boy or girl.

Will you be finding out the baby's sex in advance? We didn't even bother arguing about boys names last time around because we found out we were having a girl so early (and we'd made zero progress on the boy name front.)

Hi Ladies!

I'm due with #2 on July 2nd. We didn't find out the gender of our son, Bruce Abel, prior to his birth, but we're going to find out this time around. There's just too much expectation and speculation with #2, that we've agreed that we want to know.

The name games will begin in (hopefully) a few weeks!

@hollyrow - Congratulations! I'm so glad people are joining this thread!

I am in awe of people who manage to stay Team Green... the suspense would kill me. I've been waiting on my NIPT results for less than a week and the suspense is killing me. LOL. Are you excited to know this time around?

We'll be finding out. I think it would be so fun to be team green but we would never actually make it.
    Last time we learned pretty early on that we were having a boy (this little exhibitionist was spread eagle like every ultrasound) but we had both been hoping for a girl and had settled on Penelope Janet which I don't think we are as into now because it is suddenly quite popular here. In fact a friend of mine just announced a little Penelope this week. We are waaaay better with boy names. We had tons we loved but honestly we chose Victor the day we found out he was a he.