Menu
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Hi guys! Turns out I'm carrying a girl So Arthur Orion will have to wait for another day. Husband and I are really digging some gender-bent names for her right now, but I'm not sure how well they work.

How do you guys feel about names like Leo, Levi, Quinn, Artemis, and Rowan on a girl? We like some more feminine names as well, and I would optimally like to have something like Leo or Levi as a nn for something a little more formal, but we are having trouble coming up with options we like. Any thoughts?
    baby girl due august 2020

elowen - beatrix - valyria - leo - sabrina - meredith - rowan - rhiannon - freya - lyra

Congratulations on your little girl! Personally, I like feminine names... but I also really like feminine names with boyish nicknames like Charlie, Frankie, Georgie, Jo, etc. From your list of options, my favorite is easily Rowan. If you’d suggested Leonora, nn Leo I would totally say this was my favorite. Are you guys not feeling Leonora as a full name? Any feelings about Leonie or Leontine?

Rowan is a top contender right now, for sure! I like Leonora nn Leo but husband is really not feeling it or Leora, Leona, etc.
    baby girl due august 2020

elowen - beatrix - valyria - leo - sabrina - meredith - rowan - rhiannon - freya - lyra

I'm also a fan of feminine names with more boyish nicknames, but from your list, I'm really vibing on Levi. Rowan would be my next choice.

I also love Leo as a nickname of something more feminine. Maybe hubby will come around!

Hello everyone!
    This is my first post here
    I am pregnant for the first time and am due August 20th. We found out through NIPT that we are having a boy We are soooo excited!!!

And @ekgriffen.... my niece’s name is Rowen and she is a fantastic young lady!
    First baby coming in August ❤️

Congratulations on your first! Hope everything is off to a great start. My first pregnancy was a dream... this time, he's putting me through my paces! How is your name list coming along?

I've recently come across Beckett, and I'm in love with it. Another unintentional B name!

@killrockstars- Congratulations and welcome to the group! I’m also excited to hear about everyone’s naming process!

@hollyrow- I love Beckett. I know one little Beckett who uses the nickname Bex, which I also think is super adorable.

How’s everyone holding up? My family has been totally hunkered down since the 11th/12th (US, PA) and we’re definitely struggling to juggle telework and parenting... but we’ve been otherwise ok. A few days ago I switched over to panic-about-the-pregnancy mode, I’m hoping this passes as it’s not particularly helpful. Just wondering how everyone is doing under the circumstances. I hope you’re all well and safe!

The state of the world certainly adds an all new dimension to this pregnancy. Australia has been slow off the mark when it comes to enforcing isolation, but things are getting more real now. Not much has changed for my family, as I already work from home and DH has been home on disability since January - a blessing in disguise now that it's all hitting the fan. Bruce is living his best 2-year-old life.

All things considered, all is well. My main anxiety is over what the situation might be like when it comes to delivery. But as we're still a few months away, I'm trying not to think too much about it. You're right - it's not helpful! Thankful that the entire family is happy and healthy.

Sending good vibes to all the mamas and mamas-to-be!
    A Kiwi in Oz
    Mama to Bruce Abel
    Baby Boy #2 Due July 2